RFE for continuing employment

desperateSeeker

Hi all,

(1). I got an RFE for continuing employment from my employer. I responded to the RFE last week and on Friday the status message has changed to 'We received your response................We'll let you know..'.
What are my chances of getting 485 approved before the end of this month (because of the 'undefined' thing coming into action on July 1st) ?

(2). The other wierd thing is that this RFE was issued for my dependent wife's SRC. Only her LUD has been changing. I am the primary applicant. My LUD is still 01/2004. Has anyone seen this happening ?

Mine is an EB3 case.
PD - 09/2002.
140 - RD - 11/2003. AD - 02/2005.
485 RD - 01/2004.

Please let me know these details.

Thanks in advance.

whats the undefined thing
There is really no telling how long it will take for approval, but it is possible it will be before month end. Personal hunch is 50% before month end, 50% will drag for another 6 months

Hi Saras76,
I'll post my details on that link.

My (Primary's) LUD is not changing. Is that a cause for concern or does it always work like this ? Does anybody know the answer ? Please let me know.

Thanks and Regards.

Its unpredictable !!

desperateSeeker,

If you are the primary applicant then the RFE for employment verification should have been on your SRC# and not your spouses. Why would they want verification of work for a dependent? What did your lawyer have to say about this? If you look at my signature you will realize that anything is possible at TSC. They are not very reliable. Atleast they have acknowledged the receipt of your RFE response. Its a good sign that your wifes 485 LUD is changing. Maybe it will lead to some good news. Do not pin your hopes on it though.

good luck,

saras

Hi Saras76,
Actually they had asked for a letter of continuing employment from the employer of the primary applicant. But it was on the spouses's SRC#.
It was NOT for verifying my wife's employment. Still, they could've asked that in my SRC#.
BTW, LUD has changed again today on my wife's 485. Mine still shows 01/2004. :confused: and :mad: .

Thanks.