RFE for AP

Ali4U

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I applied for AP renewal online on June 24. Today, the message changed that an RFE has been sent. I am working on EAD while my 485 is pending in SF office for Interview.

Does anyone know what this RFE could be? I have already provided the requireded documentation (pictures, passport copies (black & white though) copy of EAD, copy of last AP, etc).

thanks

I eFiled for AP on June 1st, at that time the the photo requirements were not changed to passport style photo, I still got an RFE to send new passport style photo. I sent them and got approved recently. Maybe yours is the same RFE.

Rfe Reply

how long did it take u after u replied to the RFE ? .Which center did u apply ??
did u receive it at ur residence or did ur attorney get the parole approval notices

RFE was for Passport picture

Yup.. I guess the INS pictures of the old do not cut it for I-131 any more. They want Passport pictures.

Ali,

also my case was transfered to SF,
my AP will expirt within 3 month, I need to renew it.

so where can I file my AP

your advice is appriciated

AP renewal

Hassamk

I applied online through the BCIS web site. It's pretty easy, just read the instructions and go from there.

Good luck

Do we have to go to Service Center if I-131 is eFiled

Hi Friends,

Do we have to go to Service Center if we applied I-131 on line? I know , for EAD we need to do that.

Regards,

sanvibha