RFE for Advance Parole

glb

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

I had applied for AP in late december 2004. I got an RFE emails from USCIS.

I never saw an RFE for AP, is this common?

Do you know what I should expect in the RFE?

My background check is pending and after repeated requests, they told me someone is looking at my case. This was about 3 weeks ago. I don't know how long they will take to clear.

Please respond guys.

Thanks.

glb.

I-485 RD: 08/29/2002
FP2: 05/18/2004
RFE Recvd by BCIS: 6/7/2004
EAD3 Applied: 08/01/2004
EAD3 Approved: 08/19/2004
AP3 Applied: 12/23/2004
RFE for AP: 03/09/2005

glb said:
Hi Folks,

Where did you take your photos?
I heard that they sending RFE when you submit digital photos, but wait and see what they are asking for.

Probably for pictures

The RFE was probably for pictures... I got one an RFE for pictures in Feb.

glb said:
Hi Folks,

I never saw an RFE for AP, is this common?

Do you know what I should expect in the RFE?

My background check is pending and after repeated requests, they told me someone is looking at my case. This was about 3 weeks ago. I don't know how long they will take to clear.

Please respond guys.

Thanks.

glb.

I-485 RD: 08/29/2002
FP2: 05/18/2004
RFE Recvd by BCIS: 6/7/2004
EAD3 Applied: 08/01/2004
EAD3 Approved: 08/19/2004
AP3 Applied: 12/23/2004
RFE for AP: 03/09/2005
lots of people have been getting RFE's for pictures. USCIS requires AP pictures in very specific format due to printing procedures. It seems that AP picture can be different from EAD picture!

I took the pictures in CVS pharmacy. Maybe they want me spend more money for the pictures but they will not clear my background check.

I also think this is for photo identification. They asked the same for myself and my wife. send another set of passport size photos and color copy of your DL and photo page of the passport.

We also received the RFE emails for AP. We submitted the polaroid photos. Who gets the RFE notice, Lawyer or us?

photos for AP

USCIS does not seem to be accepting CVS (digital) pictures for AP... My wife and I had the same issue. Sent polaroid photos and waiting to hear back.