RFE for AC21....

GCAspirer

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
got an RFE 3 days back .havent received it yet
But i am sure it was triggered cause of my AC21 letter.I changed employer twice using the AC21 provision .but the current employer salary is almost twice that on my LC.do you think that woulod be a problem
Also mine was a labour substitution case

any one out there with a similar experience

I am also in the same boat, my ND 07/28/03 and I have changed my employer couple of weeks back, I am not taking chances since may be I am lucky and get approval without AC21 filing. But if I don't get approval till Dec this year then I intent to file AC21. I have read on this forum if your current employer does not intent to notify INS then don't file AC21 unless RFE is generated, so I am taking that route. I was also getting paid 50% more than specified in Labor filing but now its almost twice, I guess there should be no objection in getting paid more but job description should remain same. My 2 cents.

I agree

If the current employer is not going to inform INS ( for a I40 revocation request, that results in NOID ) then there is no need to file AC21..Check the document you send to INS once.. If they mention new employer then think about filing AC21..

One of my friend left the sponsoring employer... and got approved after 2 months ( no AC21 or AR11 ) .. he got GC as well..

Confused

I read earlier and also in some other forums that we should inform BCis about employer change using AC21.I insisted that from my current employer and asked him to send a letter thinking i am adhering to the norms .but now i feel such a waste.
Also the new position title is not matching although job description is same.do u think that will be a problem
My LC states Programme analyst and the new job title is developer

I485 RD 04/17/2003
RFE 11/04/2004

No problem

Unless you start cooking food with this I485 application there is no problem.. Developer, Programmer, Soft engineer .. all LOOK AT SAME SCREEN :D Good that you have similar job description.. Since you have followed the law, you will come up with a winning smile no matter how long it would take..

Same boat

I am in the same boat.
Really holding my breath. But after seeing these discussions and posts feel like i can get some input.
I changed job with a different title and higher salary and different location but with same duties and description. I recenly sent AC21 letter with new EVL, My intent to change etc. My 485 RD is Feb2003.Did 2 Fps and had 2 EAds.

I agree

Thanks again
I agree with u .till 2morrow i used to help others with their GC, advising these very things.but when ur boat rocks its like ur very beliefs are shaken

Ar11

If you file AR11 then you have to mention your new employer name ..in that case better file AC21..if you have not changed address ..you can remain silent if employer is not hell bent to harm your case..

Something new

just checked with my lawyer,she said that AC21 send by my employer works
fine.
I dont need to write a letter to BCIS informing about my employer change .
The reason y i asked my current employer to send a letter was cause i read that if my approval comes through and i am not working for the same company Last listed as my employer in my 485 petetion ,then BCIS could revoke the GC.