RFE for 8/8/01 case - Some one pls. help

Kat0520

Registered Users (C)
I spoke with an IIO in Vermont just now. She said that the officer has requested for more information and I (My attorney - I assume), should get the letter in a couple of weeks. This is not a ideal start to the new week. I am planning on calling my Lawyer in the next hour to give them a heads up.

Based on what I have read here, RFE is normally for pay slips, tax returns and employment letter. I can send payslips and tax returns to my lawyers right away. They can get the employmet letter from our corporate office. Hopefully I can have most of the stuff in place by the time the RFE is received and get the things moving right away.

The question is do they require original pay slips? I have them.

RD - 8/8/01
ND - 9/27/01
FP - 1/30/02
More information has been requested.

By the way people, I was approved for CP. All my friends from my company were approved for CP, applied for AOS and were approved. If anyone is wondering about the CP/AOS conflict, Vermont seems to be processing CP apporved 140's as well.

Copies are ok!

I've heard from other people on this site that copies are sufficient. Besides, you might need the originals for other things.

Thanks fo rthe reply.

Thanks for the info guys ... I wil keep you posted as I receive the RFE notice from INS.

I also received the RFE on 08/09/2002 for RD 08/06/2001. Acc to my RFE I need to sumbit
1. Last 6 months of my pay stubs
2. Income tax return for year 2001

I had switched my job back in Feb 2002 after the completion of 180 days. My previous employer had also sent a letter to INS informig about my quitting them.

Should I still send the employment letter from my new company or only the documents being asked for?
If I don't send the employemnt letter will it be OK for the approving officer since the emloyer on my 2001 Inome Tax return is different than the one in my last 6 months pay stubs.

Also if I am sending the copies of paystubs and income tax return should it be notarized?

I will really appreciate the reply.

Thanks,

To Intzar4GC

when did the attorney received the RFE info. I am trying to find how much time it takes to receive the notice.