RFE for 693 supplement

CoolRaj_03

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I got the folowing RFE on somewhat following lines" Needs to re-submit the I 693 supplements. You did not submit them in the past or were incomplete"

I believe that quite a few folks have got this RFE in the recent past. Although I have done some research on this topic, But I just have an following outstanding question solicting opinions.

Does it mean that, I just plain resubmit the 693 supplemental form -- [ I believe that only doctors have these supplemenental forms or

should I get the 693 redone- as it is more than two year old now or just submit some other supporting Docs as well ...

Any inputs ?

Thanks,
CoolRaj

Last edited by a moderator:
Doctors usually give you a sealed envolope which you give to your lawyer and also they give you a copy. Try to find out, you might find it somewhere. If not then check with that doctor, he might be able to give you a copy.

Doctor might ask you to redo your medical since its been 2 years and they need to make money too...
For peace of mind, I'd say redo the whole thing, Unless they ask for a particular vaccine or so.

I have my copy. But all it contains is the 693 form saying "meets current vaccination requirment". Was never given the 693-supplemental form by the Doctor. It looks there was another form tha twas supposed to be in there. and My doc did not put it.

--CoolRaj

I-693 form

I got the RFE for I-693 supplement form
I planned to do Physical again and Do vaccination and get the record as even my previous medical mentioned has done Vaccination, the RFE is been sent.

There is no need to do vaccination again, since it is for life. Just ask the place where you got your vaccination done for the notification saying they have done so, usually it is a yellow slip.

You might be asked to do the TB test again, but that is about it.

Hey i got RFE like this
"Submit the applicant's supplemental form showing his or her
immunization record. Please complete your immunizations, there is no national shortage of varicella."

i went to doctor and he gave me shots, and filled the new medical from with old and new information.

That's it
you don't have to worry about supplimental form, doctor office personal will know.

Good luck.