RFE for 485

ravig

Registered Users (C)
Heard in Automated msg, that they are sending a letter asking additional info for my I 485 filing on Feb 11, 2001.
My PD is June 1999 and ND/RD 9/2000 and FP done on 12/21/2000.
I also received my AP and EAD. Would it create problem for my GC?
What\'s the RFE about?
I\'m concerned.

Ravi

No Title

What else can it be? My previous employers name changed(not the one who filed for my GC).
WOuld it also be a cause of the RFE?

No Title

Has anyone else got RFE for 485? and to whom would INS send the intimation(Lawyer or me). What would be the typical delay on account of this. Has anyone got approval after RFE? Thanks in advance for clarifying all these points

No Title

Please look for in this forum under title RFE. There has been quite a few discussions back and forth regarding this. A person can get RFE for any reasons, the reasons I\'ve seen include:

1. Company merger/acquisition, including simple name change -- requiring amended I-140
2. Medical Records
3. W2/Recent pay stub
4. Recent Photo (believe it or not, yes they can give you a RFE only because they don\'t like your photo)

The INS will send the blue RFE notice to your lawyer, so bug him to inform you as soon as he gets it.
I\'m also very interested to know if there is somebody whose case was approved after got an RFE notice and how long is the delay.
But be patient, that\'s what I\'ve leaned.

Pray for you.

Smile :eek:)

No Title

My RFE for I-485 was just a letter from prospective employer which I filed with my I-485 apprication on Sep/2000.

What they think about my prospective emloyer\'s date is not current.
So I send a same letter with new date on it.

REF on Jan. 24th 2001 by AVM
Letter received on Feb. 9th 2001
Mailed document on Feb. 14th 2001.

I hope this infomation helps...

Good luck to all of us!!!!

PinkPiggy #wac-00-276-XXXXX