RFE FOLKS GET TOGETHER & SHARE INFO

gentrig

Registered Users (C)
ND : JAN/01
RFE response recd by VSC: 12/28/01 [earning statement, proof of status]
Waiting impatiently

RFE

Hi Gentrig, I am in a worst situation, replied for RFE and INS received reply on 12/26. EAD expires on 03/15. Applied for EAD no news on that also. Called IIO on wednesday and she told that we should hear something in two weeks. I am f*&^ing tired.

RFE replied, waiting...

RFE (medical supplimental form) recieved by VSC 01/16/02, RD 02/22/01, ND 03/02/01, FP 08/01, EB3 other, waiting....

Roger1234

No Title

Same here, my EAD is valid till 21st Feb. Applied for renwal sometimes last Nov. No news yet.
AIndian, what was ur RFE for?

Detail

Hi this is a bio graphic information page, everybody fills at the time of their filing 485. It has past five years of residential and employment history.

RFE question

I got RFE for evidence of status during mid 99 to mid 00. I was working for company A and then B. I did not submit H-1B papers when I filing I-485, just the current company\'s only. Now they are asking me for that. My question is: do I have to include employer\'s letter from company A and B or just H-1B papers are sufficient? Please share your opinion and experience.

gentrig: seems like you have the same issue as mine, can you tell me what did you send to INS for RFE?

Thanks.

No Title

I submitted all H1 aproval notices (including previous employment) as proof of status. I would suggest you to provide with employment letter from current employer alongwith those papers, just to be in safe.
What is ur details like ND, RFE date etc.

RFE question

Thanks, gentrig. I will submit all my previous employer\'s H-1B approval notices. But I still have a question that did you submit previous employer\'s letter? Not the current employer\'s letter.

My details: ND 2/23/01, RFE date: 1/14/02.

RFE

RD 3/13/2001
ND 3/19/2001
Have been with the same company all through, submitted birth certificates. IIO said they are preparing RFE, will be sent to my lawyer in two weeks. Any ideas on the RFE?
jsram

wrost wait cycle after RFE ...

Hi, could you please share your thoughts... I got my RFE issued on 11/30/01 and it was received by INS VSC on 12/13/01. The RFE was for employment letter and its almost 7 weeks and haven\'t heard any response back! Any idea how long does it take for the approval.

EB2/VSC PD 8/98 RD 12/00 ND 12/00 FP 4/01 RFE 11/30/01 and RFE recd. 12/13/01 AD Waiting .....