RFE Employment verification letter

kvanitha

Registered Users (C)
I received RFE after changing employer for current letter. Does this mean I will get my GC approved before retrogression date?.

Appreciate any thought on this.

PD: SEP 02
I485 - May 04
EB3

kvanitha said:
Yes, I am from India. I have applied AC21 after the rfe . But the PD is not current..
If PD is not current then I don't think anythin will happen. Why did you apply ac21 after the rfe, did your lawyer told u to do so?

USCIS can not approve any case unless PD is current, for India current PD April 2001, however, they can deny cases with any PD, so I think they are working on pre-adjucating cases, where they will keep all the cases ready for approval and send denials to the cases which are having issues

I got NOID last year after changing my employer, I applied for AC-21. Case continued, this year recieved another RFE for proof of continued employment with similar job duties. I guess, INS will keep tabs on until the approval.

Salary difference

When I filed my labour in 2001, the salary was 60K, now I am in EAD, got new offer for 90K with similar job duties. Can I accept the offer? If so what are the issues I should face and is there any limit on salary difference?

As far as I know, job duties should be same, salary diff does not matter that much. My sallary diff was more than that. But, INS does not seem to object.