RFE ----down load form

usetech

Registered Users (C)
I down loaded the G325A form from the website of USCIS and got 4 pages which are almost identical but in the bottom portion. On the left bottom corner, it says that "submit all copies of this form". Do I need to fill out all 4 pages?

How do you fill out the form? by hand or use some way to change PDF file to a fillable file?

Prompt response will be appreciated.

Thanks

ND May 2002
BIO Code 3 done Sept. 27
Receive RFE Sept. 28

usetech said:
I down loaded the G325A form from the website of USCIS and got 4 pages which are almost identical but in the bottom portion. On the left bottom corner, it says that "submit all copies of this form". Do I need to fill out all 4 pages?

How do you fill out the form? by hand or use some way to change PDF file to a fillable file?

Prompt response will be appreciated.

Thanks

ND May 2002
BIO Code 3 done Sept. 27
Receive RFE Sept. 28

I am attaching a form that you can fill. You just need to fill the first page and the other 3 will be automatically filled. Good Luck. Please notice that you can not save the file. After you filled it, print immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks CI_Aslyee. But for some reason, I am unable to down load the form you attached. Would you please send it to my private email.

Again, thank you for your help.

usetech said:
Thanks CI_Aslyee. But for some reason, I am unable to down load the form you attached. Would you please send it to my private email.

Again, thank you for your help.

Hi usetech,

Please check your Private messages. Thanks.

CI-Aslyee

Finally I can use it and it is very handy and usful. Make my form looks very professional.

Thank you very much. :)