RFE: Do I have to use the enclosed small envelope?

cala

Registered Users (C)
The enclosed envelope seems too small for my RFE documents. Can I use a big envelope from USPS for RFE?

Cala,

Yes , you have to use the small envelope,as that is the key to attach your RFE documents to your file.
then you can send them using USPS priority or FEDEX envelope.

VISA_GC_04

Are you talking about the envelope or RFE letter? The envelope has nothing on it but mailing address.

That is what I thought, But if you look at the envelope you might see some magnetic(not sure) black mark around the address side(?)

Someone suggested for me to send the documents using the small one.
OR
you can send the Documents using bigger size envelope but make sure you also send the small one with the Documents.

OK, how about this: why don't you put your information in the big envelope and TAPE the little one on the back of it? Just make sure you tape it so that the address shows along with that little "magnetic" strip. I seriously doubt the envelope matters as long as you send the information to them, but for your peace of mind, I guess.

I actually found there is a bar code sticker for the case# inside the small envelope. Anyway, I attached the original RFE letter as well. Thanks for the advise.