* * * RFE Details * * *

gcgcgcgc

Registered Users (C)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For myself:
1. You have not signed the medical report that you have submitted. It is enclosed. Please sign and date it and return the original from to this office.

2. Submit an original letter on company letterhead from your current empolyer stating your date of hire, duties, remuneration adn prospect for continued employment.

3. Submit your earnings statements for the last month.

4. Please submit your Federal Income Tax returns, including all schedules and Forms W-2 and/or 1099, for the last two years.

For spouse:
1. You have not signed the medical report that you have submitted. It is enclosed. Please sign and date it and return the original from to this office.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a question on Bullet 4.
Do I need to send the 1099s that are issued by banks, brokerage accounts, divident payments etc. I did not send to IRS when I filed my taxes. I mean those are not needed to file taxes. I am thinking that what they asked are different 1099s for the people who are working on 1099s and not on W2. Please let me know your thoughts about it.

What is the problem in sending those 1099's you received from Bank etc., you must have reported that on your Tax return anyway, if so, do send it, that's my opinion.

Form 1099-INT reports your taxable interest income to you and to IRS only if it is greater than $10. If that number is greater than $1,500 - you have to file a Schedule B for 1040 or Schedule 1 for 1040A. If it is less than $10 you still have to report it to IRS :)

In any case, since you reported your interest income on line 8a of your tax return - there should not be any problems of not sending 1099-INT forms out, even for IRS purposes.

Similar with 1099-DIV forms - income is listed on lines 9 and/or 10 of your tax return.

INS is looking for W2 vs. 1099-MISC based employment.

Last edited by a moderator:
RE: 1. You have not signed the medical report that you have submitted. It is enclosed. Please sign and date it and return the original from to this office.

Where does one have to sign it???