RFE Details:

AIndian

Registered Users (C)
I have received the RFE details. It is for the updated Biographic information. Now the help I need, I have changed the job a month ago. Since in G325A I have to provide the employer, Can I show the new employer or send the details of the old employer any help is appreciated.

No Title

Use the one you applied before as a guideline. See what did you miss in your old Biographic information, if you see there are things which is missing, then you can simply fill that information and submit and take a chance.
Hoe it should go through.

No Title

Use the one you applied before as a guideline. See what did you miss in your old Biographic information, if you see there are things which are missing, then you can simply fill that information and submit and take a chance.
Hope it should go through.

I got RFE too....

My ND is Dec00. I received RFE today. My lawyer did not recieve the RFE. It\'s for Empl letter and 3 years TAX returns. If we send the RFE by FEDX does it sit along with other mails?? How would INS seperate this RFE resonse from other regular mails.. Anyone has any idea??? Please share...
Thanks

I am on the same boat

Yes, you should. Mine was similar but they asked me the employment letter besides bio-graphic info. I changed jobs just before the RFE. But it should not be a problem they are approving AC21 cases.

Good Luck
Yaswanth01

VSC_GC - check out this one

VSC_GC "HELP!! motion to reopen recd; RFE sent to VT got lost" 12/4/01 1:18pm

Why not just explain how AC21 was used?

The way I see it - if your reply is not satisfactory, then you\'re either going to get RFEd again or be called for an interview.

Why bother - if I remember correctly, yours is a clear cut AC21 case. Ask your lawyer what will happen if you just fill out the new info and let them know that you\'ve made use of the AC21 provision.