RFE case transfered to local office

gcking

Registered Users (C)
On Mar 26 my case was transfered to local office. I was RFEd on 02/27. RFE replied on 03/18. case transfered on 03/26.

And the wait continues....

Sorry To Hear That GCking

I am really sorry to hear that... Actually I have been visitng this site to see all our RFE friends getting approval. I was hopeful that you\'ll get your approval soon... Wish you good luck & hangin there buddy... My best wishes with you...

Kotag Kris

The RFE has the follwing
CSC XXXXX WS 22512 DIV I

No names or initials of anybody....

gcking,

Why do you think your case still got transfered to a local office for interview even after you responded to the RFE? is it a 245(i) case? I suspect that INS wasn\'t very satisfy with your RFE response. good luck.

Does it related to the financial situation of the company ?

Gcking, I\'m sorry to hear that too. Could you give us some basic info about your company ?

INS should do transfer first if they think it is the interview case.

king_1616

The comapny is a fairly large company and is in good standing. I don\'t think that should be a problem.

Did avm change to rfe recieved

when did the avm change to rfe recieved. Because if the avm did not change to rfe recived then the interview call could be a glitch.

It sounds like a AVM glitch to me !!!

My case was similar with your case. I replied back to INS about the RFE. AVM was updated about it and two months later AVM was changed
to "sent RFE" so I thought I was getting the second RFE. But i had no
clue what it was about because my company is one of the largest company in US and the frist RFE was about w2, emp letter and paystubs.
And then it tuns out that it was AVM glitch.
So if you can, do the fax inquiry and ask your lawyer to follow up.
Good luck !!!

To: gcking , questions for you

Did you change your address,
Did you change your company after filing GC?
Any salary change?
What\'s your RFE Asking about.

Thanks,

Nancy Lee

I sure hope that is the case...but I am not too positive about that happening. Do INS send some kind of notification stating the case has been Xfered to local INS office ???

Boilermakerr

I did not change my address but I did change my company after filing my I485. Please note that I was not working for the sponsoring company and am still not working for them. However, I do intend to work for them once My 485 is approved.....

The RFE was about employement letter, W2 and paystubs.

gcking

Could you answer following questions please...

Did you work for sponsoring company at any time before or just working for Company X and filied 485 with other company??

How are you working for other company thru EAD or H1????

I would appreciate your answers...

Thanks