RFE case (Nov 01 RD) approved on April 18, 2003

RFE(RFE)

Registered Users (C)
As per on line message, my RFE case has been approved on April 18, 2003. My wife's (dependent) is still playing the old message of FP recvd.

Details:

RD: Nov. 3, 2001
ND: Dec. 6, 2001
EAC 02 056 53 ***
FP: March 31, 2002
RFE sent: April 2, 2003 (for Employment letter, pay stubs, and tax return)
RFE recvd: April 15, 2003
AD: April 18, 2003 (as per on line message)

No feeling (joy or sad) when seeing the approval, though after 17 and 1/2 months of waiting.

Good luck to you all here. Hope you will get yours soon.

Thanks. the voice machine still plays the old message of RFE recvd

I am not sure whether it's a real approval. I will keep you updated on that. Also, no change on my wife's case, either on line or AVM.

Thanks anyway.

Congrats and good luck.

Your dates are same as mine.... hope to see my approval soon..

Did you use AC21 ?

Congratulations and best of luck.

I have a qauestion ? Did you change job before the RFE ?
If so, how did you manage the salary issue (could you please explain about your old salary and new salary ?)

My husband's case was approved on April 16, 2003 based on online message. The AVW was updated till April 19, 2003. But mine (dependent ) is still pending based on either online or AVW message.

Please update your wife's status in the future since we are in the same boat.

RD: 11/23/01
ND: 12/12/01

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Did you use AC21 ?

No, I did not. My case was straight forward, no job change, even no salary change (no rasie, unfortunately).

I guess INS just sent many RFE in the last few weeks, regardless.

Originally posted by dsatish
Congratulations and best of luck.

I have a qauestion ? Did you change job before the RFE ?
If so, how did you manage the salary issue (could you please explain about your old salary and new salary ?)

AVM updated my case today

AVM updated my case today. Still my wife's case is pending. As you suggested, we should keep each other updated.

Originally posted by luk12
My husband's case was approved on April 16, 2003 based on online message. The AVW was updated till April 19, 2003. But mine (dependent ) is still pending based on either online or AVW message.

Please update your wife's status in the future since we are in the same boat.

RD: 11/23/01
ND: 12/12/01