RFE case 485 approved...RFE for 140 ammendment

ching132

Registered Users (C)
Just heard in AVM , my case is approved.

PD october17 1999
485 ND sep 12 2000 FP NOv 3rd
RFE FEB 10th 2001 for redo 140
wac00262#...

replied in May 23 2001 with RD of 140 ammendment not yet approved... Avm got updated in june 27th 2001
on July 10th my 140 approved ...its in texas my company merged with Texas based company

I talked with IIO couple of times and also send email ...i got reply for emial is below

I will be turning your inquiry over to the Duty Officer for that divison on
Monday morning. Thank you for your inquiry.

CSC/Premium Processing
Helen
Duty Officer
July 31 got heard on Avm my case is approved..

Thanks for all of you , special thanks goes to CIBA... who had lot of paitence in answering all questions..... you will always be in our minds whenever we think about Green card... ciba i am in list has CHING132...

Can any tell me how long it will take to get for PP stamping and approval notice to lawyer or for my address

This 180 days rule from the date they recd 485 file or ND??pl clarify

deb
This 180 days rule from the date they recd 485 file or ND??pl clarify
5] AC 21 Provision - The new law states that applicants with 485 (status of adjustment) pending for 180 days can change their jobs after that

Hi, Ching What

Hi, Ching What was your I-140 WAC# ?
Did you get your I-485 approval notice ?

No Title

mine 140 redo is in texas center ------ recpt no: SRC 01046.....

i don\'t know what premium processing means i just send email which i saw on some of the website..she replied to it...

today only i heard in avm.. not yet recieved notice 485 apporval

hello debo_nair

i don\'t what premimu processing is... i just send email which i saw on some of the website... may she farworded my email to concern
duty officer.. i don\'t know.. but when is send email, she replied within 24 hours...

can you tell me what premium processing means

No Title

many people assume its from RD including lawyers.....check with your lawyer..I personally beleive its RD

How does CSC know about the approval in other service centers

Chin,

How does CSC know about the 140 approval in other service centers? I am in the same boat where I got RFE from CSC for 485 application. I had to file my 140 from CSC which got approved 1 week ago. Do the lawyers need to send anything. My lawyers are not sending 140 approval or a copy as they do not think it is necessary.

Thanks in advance

No Title

even my lawyer said same thing,, but i did requested to send it

with your Alian number they should be able to acess to know its approved or not.. they have trackings system to know about your case

No Title

Congrats ching!

I tried the e-mail ching provied to inquiry about my case this morning and I just got the reply from the same person as his. She asked me to inquiry by phone or fax. Nothing help at all.

If anyone has different experience, please post.

Congratulations from Neo!

I hope that this is the start of the flood of RFE (I-140) approvals.