Rfe - Birth Certificate

GCHELP4

Registered Users (C)
I got RFE on the Birth certificate since the registration is after the fact. I received the affidavits from my parents. Are the names(parents)on the affidavits should exactly match with that of the birth certificate. Why I am asking is because the affidavits are with their last names and the birth certicate doesn't have them.
It has their intials R.XXXX (that's the standard procedure in India).

I really appreciate any help in this matter.

Pork!! I saw you are in. What do you think? can I get a new affidavits matching with the b.cert to avoid further rfe?

RFE on the Birth certificate

Hi GCHELP4
Are you from Southern tip of India. If I am in your situation, I will
ask my parents to get a new affidavits with exactly the same name as appeared in birth certificate(with or without initial/last name). This is just a matter of 2 Rs.10/- stamp papers + small
Nottary chage + nominal documents scanning charges(.gif file).
With in two days we can reply RFE.

Rfe - Birth Certificate
I got RFE on the Birth certificate since the registration is after the fact.

Is it possible to register the birth before birth?????????????????

I got the same RFE for birth. Affidavits I submitted had my parents name in full, just like I'd given in one of the applications while applying for 485. It did not match with what was in my birth cert. It got through fine and I was approved.

My point is, if the birth cert you submitted is not even considered valid, why bother matching parents names with what is in the certificate? Just don't waste time and submit ASAP. It is pretty routine check and they'll most probably approve it.

Just my 2c

Pardoner