RFE Birth Certificate Affadavits

mon14r

Registered Users (C)
All,

Do you know, what would be the format of affadavits from my parents for my birth RFE.

Please provide me your input and past experience.

Thanks in advance
Mon14r

mon14r:

The usual things that you would want your parents to mention in their affidavit is their date of birth, age, place of residence, their statement that you were born on so so day, month and year and that you are the son of his wife.....

You can also contact your attorney for the format..i guess that would be better.

Did you receive an RFE for BC and if yes..is there anything else mentioned other then BC as I haven't done my medical exam as yet and there was no mention of it...i guess this would further delay my process...please respond

I also did receive RFE for BC and send them the affidavit as well as educational record..like my tenth grade AISSE Certificate which shows the DOB and father's name.

Hope this would be helpful.

Rajju,

Thank you very much for your response.. I do got the format from my attorney now. Pretty much what you have mentioned.

Basically, INS does not require the specific format, at the same time it should contain all the information as you mentioned.

I got a RFE for Employment verification and Non Imigrant status prior to file the I-485 application.

These three also requested for my wife also. She came as H4 and then became H1 and again H4 now.

mon14r

it should be in pre-printed format and format used by local distict office / panchayat.

If you try to create your own format there is a chance you might get into bigger trouble.

Thanks
MS

see www.immihelp.com

You can get the format of affidavit from this web site and it is very helpful.