RFE - Asking for a copy of approved/Receipt I-140 or LC

samleo7

Registered Users (C)
Wondering if any one heard of any case where CIS asking (as a RFE) for a copy of approved/receipt I-140 of LC. For renwing an EAD or approving I-485? Any input is appreciated. Thank you.

Got Ref...

Hi I got reff for my wife's EAD. Mine is approved. Not sure what this ref is all about. I will post the details as soon as I receive letter from INS.
Any one knows what type of Ref's usually comes while approving the EAD???

Originally posted by samleo7
Wondering if any one heard of any case where CIS asking (as a RFE) for a copy of approved/receipt I-140 of LC. For renwing an EAD or approving I-485? Any input is appreciated. Thank you.

Seems they have lost your file or inputted some other case number for it!

Evidence query details...Nanshi, Ginnu need help ...

Today I got letter from USICS requesting more evidence prior approving my wife's EAD.
We applied for EAD together. Mine got approved whereas for her..got query.
Query is Missing photo ID asking for COLOR photocopy(ies) of passpor slightly enlarged from the original.

Anyone knows what is the procedure of responding/ replying query. I am responding query myself without taking help of Lawyer, as looks like this is simple query.

Anyone knows the procedure ???

1. Send the color copy of her first page of passport that has her DOB, Name and photograph; also send the color copy of her Visa page (even if Visa expired)
2. Send the color copy of her Driving license or state ID
Send the RFE reply in the same envelope that you got from USCIS, attach the RFE letter copy(so that they know what the asked)again attach her I-485 receipt, write her name on cover letter, her A# (that is on her I-485 receipt notice) and copy of EAD filing receipt and explain on the cover letter that please find the required documents asked for her EAD.
She should sign the cover letter with her Name, date and address

Ginnu..
One more quick question. Do I need to Notrazied the color photocopies prior sending it to USCIS ?
Thanks in advance...
Ulhas

Originally posted by ulhas
Ginnu..
One more quick question.
Do I need to Notrazied the color photocopies prior sending it to USCIS ?

-------------NO
Thanks in advance...
Ulhas