RFE and Future employment

reso

Registered Users (C)
hi gurus,

i have got a rfe on my I-485. My current employer is not willing to provide the Company financials. As such it's start up company and they don't have 3 years Fin Statements. I have another offer from a big company who wants to support my RFE with all possible documentation like Financial Statements and AC21 employment letter etc. But, they want the offer to be for a future employment, which means my employment will start with them only after I get my Perm Residency.

i need suggestions if this can be a valid case and can I go ahead and reply to the RFE with the AC21 and Fin papers from this new company.

Will appreciate suggestions.

thanks

I think it's valid.

my future-employment based case is being transferred from VSC to San Francisco locak office for interview,
I think the document you need to provide is only ur pay stubs and the letters from that future company.

??

hi

i have a similar case.

i replied an RFE, with the offer letter from future company.
could u please say whether u got an rfe and replied and after that they moved ur case to local office.

and also if its a future employment, how u will get the paystubs?

i am not working now and all i have is a future job offer. so will it have nay problem if my last paycheck is form october 2003?

my attorney is convincing my current employer to handover the Financials..

she is not too positive about the Future employment. She says it is Technically DOABLE but not recommended as we may not be able to substantiate the fact that the offer is a genuine one. Well, that's what she thinks and she is kind of successful now to convince my current employer and have got some documents. If the documents are not very supportive to my RFE, she may go with the "none but" option of future employment.

If your Future offere is from a big company, you should not have any problem, but, if it is one of the start up or consulting kinds then INS may have further qs. But, yes one thing my attorney is pretty sure...your case may not be denied it may get into more complications.

You can go with your current paystubs and the AC21 from the future employer. The Paystubs will establish your current status and the AC21-your employment.

hi reso

what complications did ur lawyer talk about?

i dont have any current paystubs..................all i have is a future job offer.

it will be great if you coul post, what exactly she said in terms of further complications

as per her a future offer without any specific reason is difficult to be justified as a genuine offer...

you can join the company using EAD and at least get one pay stub, which would strengthen case and may not lead to any further RFEs.

as i said, as per her, if the company is big (with a proper HR dept, listed in Stock Exchange etc.) then you shouldn't have any problem..otherwise they might ask for lot of additional paperwork like which projects you are goin to work..dates the project will start, names of the client etc etc...

well, it's her way of working...but, i spoke to some other attorneys who are not that pesimistic about this whole thing...

since i had a different choice available I thought of going with that. In your case if you don't have any other choice, you should go ahaed, as Technically it is doable and GC is for Future Employment only...