RFE and case update?

myjuls

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone know how long it takes for INS to update "case status" on the net once the additional documents submitted in response to RFE are received by them? I mailed my medical exam and affidavit of support yesterday by express mail and I know that the package was received this morning at 11 a.m. but there is no case update so far. (It's 3:15 p.m. now)
Please ,share your experience with RFE and case updates .

Thanks.

You really thing overly high of CIS if you expect them to receive your sent evidence, evaluate and process it, and update your case status within 4 hours...

Be patient man :)

They can at least state something like " your evidence has been received " as soon as they get it. I hope it's not lost somewhere there...

If your package was received and you can trace it from USPS or your courier or whatever, then they have it, dont worry about it.

Be patient, it is common to not received any notification through the website right away. Take in count that you are one of the thousands of people who are sending packages to USCIS at the same time.

Hi everyone!
I've just checked my case status on line. IT has changed to:"On December 16, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information."
Finally! According to USPS they received it on the 14th though.