RFE and AC21

wasamericandesi

Registered Users (C)
Folks:

Today I received m RFE on EVL and for other stuff. Some thing I find interesting about it when mentions about AC21. Here is the exact extract.

Employment Offer

Submit a recent, signed letter from ou present, or a prospective employer on their original letterhead (not photocopy) verifying that you are currently employed and/or are still being offered a permanent, full-time position. The letter must be dated and indicate the salary/wage being offered and the job duties to be preformed. Such letter must be submitted even if the employer is other than the original petitioner.(Red:"AC21"). The previously submitted employment letter/offer bears a date that is more than 1 year old and , therefore, is no longer valid.

Employement Documents:

Submit copies of your three most recent pay stubs and copies of your Form W-2 for the last three years. If you are not currently working for the petitioner, explain why.

Medicals: blah-blah;blah (There is not medical exam in the file). Looks like they lost it when they transferred from TSC to CSC

Birth Certificate.

blah blah.

Guys, any format on letter already available?? Please how me the link..

Thanks
wasamericandesi
used to called by american_desi in this forum

same here

Got a similar RFE except medical.

Can you explain the reason for Birth certificate. Did you submit your birth certificate or affidivate when you filed your 485?
OR birth certificate from Indian embessy?

showmegc

I attached the one which was typed and stamped and issued by the Taluk office. I guess the officer assumed that as a english version and wants the original.

Thanks
AD