RFE again

sjsd

Registered Users (C)
I just got an e-mail from USCIS that they have sent another RFE on my pending 485 for me and my son.
We had sent them the 1st RFE sent back on the 09/10/07

LUDS 09/12/07,09/13/2007 and 09/21/2007 RFE issues again . This time my husband is fine.

Did anyone have this experience... its very depressing:eek:

Just take it easy and wait for the RFE in mail. You should be happy that some one is working on your cases actively.

Good luck to your entire family.

sail1

I got two RFEs. Now our cases are sleeping somewhere.

I just got an e-mail from USCIS that they have sent another RFE on my pending 485 for me and my son.
We had sent them the 1st RFE sent back on the 09/10/07

LUDS 09/12/07,09/13/2007 and 09/21/2007 RFE issues again . This time my husband is fine.

Did anyone have this experience... its very depressing:eek:

Hi mimoused,
What was the 1st RFE about and after that what did they ask in the 2nd RFE. I am so nervous about the 2nd RFE.
Thanks sail1 I agree they are working, EB1 is currently at Dec2006, I am Sept 2006, hence wondering whats the missing link in the 485.
Good luck to all

1st was for TB test; 2nd for employment. I changed job early this year.

Hi mimoused,
What was the 1st RFE about and after that what did they ask in the 2nd RFE. I am so nervous about the 2nd RFE.
Thanks sail1 I agree they are working, EB1 is currently at Dec2006, I am Sept 2006, hence wondering whats the missing link in the 485.
Good luck to all

Thanks mimoused,
When you got the 1st RFE had you already changed your job, which means, they did not go through your file carefully the first time. Then they issued the 2nd RFE realising about it later that you had changed the job. You should get your approval. Did you find about the NC and BC clearance.

I am wondering if the RFE is something that did not satisfy them from the proof we sent them or something new.

Good luck

sjsd,
I too got an email stating they sent an RFE(on spe 19). So far I've not received the physical mail. Have you recevied your rfe on mail.
Can you please tell us what the rfe is about.

Friends, do you know how long it takes to receive the rfe by mail from the date the system said it had sent one.

Thanks in advance.

Anand.

It took a week for me to receive the RFE by mail from the date the system said it had sent one when I got a RFE request about a year ago.

Hi,
I am still waiting for my RFE, its a pain, I got the message last friday 21st, saying the RFE was issued on the 20th, as of yesterday the lawyer has not received anything. I hope we get it today. Please keep us posted when you get it. Thanks dindin for updating us.
Yes my 1st RFE reached the lawyer in a week

Hi,
I am still waiting for my RFE, its a pain, I got the message last friday 21st, saying the RFE was issued on the 20th, as of yesterday the lawyer has not received anything. I hope we get it today. Please keep us posted when you get it. Thanks dindin for updating us.
Yes my 1st RFE reached the lawyer in a week

sjsd,

You can call NSC and request them to fax it to you since you have not received the RFE almost a week.

I did same thing and they faxed me and also got the mail after 2 weeks.

Since you need to reply with in a month, you can request them to fax.

Let me know, if you have any questions.

aznj123

Hi Anjz 123,
Thank you so much for the update. I will ask the lawyer to do the fax. I appreciate your suggestion, as in 2 weeks time I have to travel to my home country to see my 2 year daughter. So was very nervous if I dont get the RFE in time. Who did you fax it to? The lawyer will know but just in case
Thanks

Hi Anjz 123,
Thank you so much for the update. I will ask the lawyer to do the fax. I appreciate your suggestion, as in 2 weeks time I have to travel to my home country to see my 2 year daughter. So was very nervous if I dont get the RFE in time. Who did you fax it to? The lawyer will know but just in case
Thanks

You can call NSC IO, and they will fax it to you directly.

How do you get the IO, I tried but never get when I have to dial my receipt number
How do you do LIN#, 0r just LIN and the number please help

I think my RFE is kind of messed up. USCIS for some reason updated my attorney change but they have not updated the address of the new attorney. They've sent the RFE with my new attorney name but old attornies office.

So no one is going to get the rfe.

After a lot of pleding with IO, she said the rfe is about my employment status since 2003. Has anyone received a similar RFE. If so please type in the details of the request.

And I've requested them zillion times to fax it.. they are not ready to do that. Some folkds have posted they really do. What should I do to make them fax the copy of the RFE.

Any help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Can the old attorney be requested to give the RFE. This is a tough situation, the IO officer was very nice and he told me that he can fax the RFE, but to the attorney. Can you try calling again and request them, or maybe an infopass appointment, will help. As there is a date by which you have to answer the RFE also.

My lawyer received my RFE in 10 days, the IO did not even see this RFE which they have sent.

Good luck

Can the old attorney be requested to give the RFE. This is a tough situation, the IO officer was very nice and he told me that he can fax the RFE, but to the attorney. Can you try calling again and request them, or maybe an infopass appointment, will help. As there is a date by which you have to answer the RFE also.

My lawyer received my RFE in 10 days, the IO did not even see this RFE which they have sent.

Good luck

Thanks SJSD!!

At last the IO agreed to fax me the copy. Now got the copy she agreed to mail me another copy to my address too. Hope this will fix the problem.

Submit documented evidence of your status of employment authorization in United States from oct 2003 to the present.

You must submit a currently dated letter from your intended permanent employer, describing your present job duties and position in the organization, your proffered position (if different from your current one), the date you began employment and the offered salary or wage. This letter should be in the original and signed by an executive or officer or the organization who is authorized to make or confirm an offer of permanent employment. This letter must also indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment-based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.

I've got a letter from my current employer, need to collect all my w2 and pay stubs and EADs now.

Gap in EAD renewal period

When I was preparing the paper work for RFE response, I found that there is a gap of 3 days in EAD renewal.

I've been working on EAD for the last 4+years.
USCIS has asked for proof of employment authoriztion status for the last 5 years in a RFE.

What should be my response to this RFE.

Thanks

When I was preparing the paper work for RFE response, I found that there is a gap of 3 days in EAD renewal.

I've been working on EAD for the last 4+years.
USCIS has asked for proof of employment authoriztion status for the last 5 years in a RFE.

What should be my response to this RFE.

Thanks
Tell the truth. You are covered by 245k.