RFE after application

setu

Registered Users (C)
how long after the application (all the forms concurrently) is accepted and receipt notice send , does INS ask for RFE? I still haven't got my visa screen but my application has been accepted so i was wondering how soon would they ask for visa screen certificate now?

Beef up for VisaScreen!!

It depends on your situation. Usually it takes at least 8-12 months to get the RFE of 485 for EB3 at Vermont. It could take up to 3 years to get the RFE if you are subject to the visa quota applied on EB3 starting from the next year. So don't wait, hurry up to get VisaScreen ready before you get RFE.

EAD without VisaScreening

Hello ,
we applied for concurrent GC through my wife's employer, but with no visa screening as I read somewhere you do not need Visa Screen for applying ...the papers reached there on 30th Dec....the question I have is will they issue EAD without visa screening cert? we are expecting the cert, to be approved in few months...FC..how soon do they issue a RFE if you apply without VS? did yu have any exp. with that before? anyone else with similar experience? please share...

thanks a lot....

Don't worry as long as you get 485 receipt.

THEGUYINUS said:
Hello ,
we applied for concurrent GC through my wife's employer, but with no visa screening as I read somewhere you do not need Visa Screen for applying ...the papers reached there on 30th Dec....the question I have is will they issue EAD without visa screening cert? we are expecting the cert, to be approved in few months...FC..how soon do they issue a RFE if you apply without VS? did yu have any exp. with that before? anyone else with similar experience? please share...

thanks a lot....

The VisaScreen is needed at the adjudication time of 485. If your wife's case is at adjudication time, you probably will get the green card within couple of months. If you submitted all papers except the VisaScreen, you can expect to get the 485 receipt within 2 weeks and then the case will be in the pipeline for processing. The current situation at VSC is at least one year for 485 pending. So you have at least 10 month to get VisaScreen.

If your wife is from the India, China or Philippine, well you have to wait for your PD current at two years (estimate) before CIS processes your case. That will buy you more time. As long as you get 485 receipt, your case is in pending and you should get EAD within three months assuming you filed 485/EAD at the same time. Good luck!

reddy

Hi
I have i question for u guys
do we need this visa screening
1)to apply for h1
or
to apply for Green card.