RFE after 27 months TSC

Finished my PP stamping

Hello everyone,

I have finished my PP stamping. It was just 5 minutes job. So quick and smooth.

I will post the format of the letter from the company.

pajani

Format of Job Letter Submitted upon getting an RFE

Current Date

RE: Your Name
_
WHOMSOEVR IT MAY CONCERN

Dear Sir Or Madam

This is to inform you that "Your Name" is an employee of "Your Current Employer's Name" working in the capacity of Programmer Analyst.

He is working with us since "Duration Since You Started With Current Employer" and draws an annual salary of "Your Current Salary"(Subject to State and Federal laws of the USA). This job is the permanent one.

In this capacity he is responsible for designing, developing and implementing the applications using J2EE technology under Windows NT enviornment.

He is using IBM PC hardware,WINNT Operating System, Java, C++, Websphere and WASD.

He works for 40 Hours per week.

Your Employer's Name
(Designation)

HTH

Thanks for your help in posting the letter format for all who getting and going to get RFE for Employment letter for their 485's.

BaSh

Travel Without Plastic Card(Greencard)

Hello,

I have a passport stamped with the Greencard. It take 6 months to get the plastic card.

I am from India, and I am planning to visit my home. But I heard following things,

While coming back from India, you might be stopped at the immgration counter in India, for the investigation purpose. Since now a days they are very strict.

One of my relative was stopped and questioned while returning from India, since he was not having a plastic card. It happned with him arround 7-8 years back. He had all the documents with him. but he was being stopped.His investigation went on for 6 months and later he could come to USA.Fortunately he was alone travelling, his wife and kids were here in USA.

To my knowledge i don't have any contacts who have visited their home countries without having a plastic card.

Technically speaking, If I carry,
a. 485 approval
b. Tax papers
c. Paystubs
d. Employer letter
e. Telephone bill
f. Lease papers, it should be fine, but still I don't want to take a chance.

Can any one put some light on this kind of situation?

Thanks
Pajani

One of my coulgue and friend he travelled to India - Hyderabad without any problem after his passport stampped.

Better take your company badge along with.

All the best.

BaSh

pajani
I should not be a problem. You are in similar situation as people who go through Councilor Processing and get an immigrant visa to enter the US, and are given their plastic cards once they arrive in the country. I don't think you have anything to worry about travelling with just the stamp.