ravig

Registered Users (C)
ND/RD: 09/00
FP 12/00
RFE 2/01
Reply 3/01
AVM updated 05/01
APPROVED on June 7th as per AVM
Now waiting for the approval notics and stamping.

No Title

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

We i.e. other RFE waiters have hopes now. Good luck to all especially RFE waiters!!!

No Title

Can you please post details about your RFE? Is it for I-140 because
of M&A? I have applied for I-140(RFE) and RD is 3/8/01. Waitng.

Thanks

No Title

WhereIsGC, what was you RFE for? Can you post your details? (ND, RFE date, RFE reply date, etc.)

btw, Congratulations!

No Title

for w2s and Pay stubs and quarterly wage report and financials from the company.

No Title

Now I want to go for Gc stamping at Sanfrancisco. What should I carry and tell me of any tips that I should I know of.

No Title

ravig, congratulations.
that\'s good news, although I wish INS would move faster. well, looks like it\'s taking at least 3 months for RFE cases :(
it\'s a long wait but I\'m happy for you. Congratulations and good-luck. Thanks

No Title

ravig,
 did you call IIO very often during your wait for the RFE Cases, or pleae advice me
that calling IIO is the positive sign or negative sign

No Title

You dont need to call at all. Infact I called only once. At that time my reply was not in the system yet. I think after sending reply to RFE it should be in the system around 4 to 5 weeks and from then on it should be approved in 4 to 5 weeks of time.
Good luck.

No Title

Congrats to RFE approvals, by any chance is Eb2/3 matters in the very final stages ? INS should be considering RFE replies on an immediate basis and approving these on priority as these case files are opened earlier then other ones.
Anybody who sent the RFE replies on their own(my lawyer sent)
I believe there is a different P.o.Box nos for this purposes and the RFE material lands up on the Adj Off table directly without having to go thru the mail room clog, can anybody confirm this please ?
Thanks.

No Title

ravig,
 date entered for RFE in my case on feb12 01 and still waiting for my approval. unitl last week the AVM says processing time is 0 days and now it says the same old message 900 to 999 days. I am so confused and called IIO Couple of times they could not tell why my case is pending. please advice. my I485 date sep 7 1999.

No Title

bsang, don\'t call IIO too many times. Try to esculate through your lawyer who is handling your case, they have a different number which they use for Inquiry. If they have received your RFE in feb then it should have got approved by this time, few things

Is your Priority Date current?, one of my friend got RFE before his date became current but got his approval only after his dates became current.

Was your company had any name change or merger, I heard that might cause some delays. Or did you change your job?

No Title

chennu,
  Thanks for replying for my question? I got RFE on last week of JAN at that time
my date is not current it got current on APRIL 1st 2001. I did not change the job and
my company does not had any merger or change of name. I think my only hope
i should ask my lawyer to follow up my case. please advice