Rfe 485 Nsc

Adj485

Registered Users (C)
EHi,
I have an outstanding RFE from NSC regarding my 485.
Here are the details : I was working with company A which was in PA and they processed my labor and I-140 from VSC. Sometime in July'02, my company was bought out by company B and my 485 was applied from NSC.
Here are the dates :
RD : 07/25/01
ND : 08/30/01
FP : May'02
RFE : 09/10/02
Due date for RFE : 12/03/02

Attorney said we have two options : 1.Withdraw 485 from NSC and re-apply it from VSC.
2. Send in a response to RFE with the appropriate details.
Here are the exact words in the RFE :
" The labor certificate submitted lists Pennsylvania as your site of employment. Since you are now currently living in Indian, it appears that you might be currently employed by an organization other than the form I-140 petitioner. Kindly clarify the identity of your position,pirmary duties of the position, requirements of the position, and wage.This letter should be issued by an appropriate authority within the organization that has the ability to confirm the job offer"

I would like to know if anyone out there have had similar RFE's or heard of one.. would appreciate if you can give me some guidance as to what would be an appropriate option at the moment. Thanks a lot in advance for the suggestions or information that you may share.

Hi,

If you apply again in VSC will ur RD be the date on which u file the new application or will the old RD(from NSC) be used.
Thanks.

-Sk

:mad:

dude!!!. don't be crazy. That is just an employment rfe.
Just send them a letter from your new company showing that the job duties are same or close to same as explained in your labor.

It is just a simpe rfe. please consult a different attorney first. you should be fine..

Thanks guys for your valuable suggestions. I think you are right.. Infact our company/attorney has decided that they would send in a response to the RFE with the reqested information and letter.
I am still concerned about one thing though, Since my labor certification was applied and approved from VSC and I work under the jurisdiction of NSC. Will that cause any problems?
Thanks a bunch..

by the way sk446, If I have to file from VSC, I will get a new RD and ND since it is independent from my previous 485 filing from NSC.

Thanks.