RFE - 2 years pay stubs ? Help , please!!!

stiger

Registered Users (C)
Been noticed that INS need 2 years pay stubs? Anybody have similar experience? Please share your information or provide suggestion, thank you!

Talk with lawyer minutes ago, he said it\'s normal

INS may ask it for employment evidence instead of employ_letter plus w-2 form. And there are several case like this happened.

You can get transcripts from IRS of past Tax Returns @ 1-800-829-1040

It;s something like summary of your tax return, showing each line of your 1040. It takes about 1-2 week to receive it , its free. I think you can also walk into any local IRS office and show ID and get this.

Good Luck

I don\'t know...

I was wondering if it has anything to do with lay off...my company laid off nearly 60% of its employees last year (closed down 2 offices in the States and Canada)....a bit worried...

No Title

I also have gone thru the same situation. My attorney read out the RFE words for me. It said, last 2 years earnings (or earning statements, don\'t recall exactly). Here, my interpretation was W2 but per my attorney, VSC is asking for paystubs. Thank God, I had all those with me and sent immediately, w/o wasting any time.

In my opinion, one way it is better for them since this way INS could come to know about last 2 years employment status, salary etc.

Thanks for all your guys! special thanks to gentrig - I have all stubs(incredible!)

Fortunately, I just find out that in fact my wife kept all my last two years pay stubs in order(what a spirit!). So based on all your guys(GCwait1, desichet, Girish Rajput,Kathyji, etc.) kind suggestion, especially from gentrig\'s info, I\'ll send them out right away!

By the way, gentrig, could you please provide more details about your RFE date, REF received date, approve date, etc.? Many thanks!

My case is normal (EB2, PD 10/00, RD 02/01)- except some tax screw up by payroll

Payroll don\'t deduct SS and Med tax for last two years, and I just corrected it end of last year. Beyond that, I don\'t think there is anything special.

Ok, It\'s TWO YEARS EARNING STATEMENT from INS request

My attorney said that means two years paystubs, and they send it for other similiar case - and INS seems happy with it. Just for your information.

No Title

You are welcome, stiger! You r a lucky man with a good wife. Me too.

Here are the details :
RFE Issued : NOV/01
RFE Recd by VSC : 28Dec2001
Approval Date : Waiting

Special Note : My attorney did not submit ANYTHING while filing 485. I believe that\'s what triggered RFE. Simple case, still with the sponsoring company.

I didn\'t submit w-2 form along with 485, and as I said earlier - INS ask for last two years earning

And I don\'t submit any paystubs and tax return with 485, what I send it an employee letter and other required forms. Maybe I should do it at that time :(

I guess the reason is they want confirm several things:

1) Employment - if you can provide last two years earning from same company, definately you are fine;

2) Salary reconfirm - if you meet the request;

3) Tax? - I don\'t know this one. But if they ask for SS and med, I have no choice other than pay back last two years. But I\'m start paying it now...

Did this help?

How do u correct it?

U could ask pay roll start deduct certainly, how about t he previous two years SS and med, did u pay it back?

I will ...

And I heard company should deduct it from payroll automatically. If not, company will send a form along with match amount for those tax to IRS, and I may need send samiliar one too.

I don\'t thnk it\'s a requirement, but based on my case, I suggest you attach them

In that case, INS may not issue this kind of RFE. Just my opinion.