RFE-140 Progressive experience

Mahesh20044

Registered Users (C)
Does any one received any RFE on "PROGRESSIVE EXPEREINCE" in EB2 case?

RFE details.
1)Submit additional evidence to show that the beneficary has at least 5 yrs. of progressive experience in the speciality.the evidence must show that the employment experience reveals progress,moves forward and advances toward increasingly complex or responsible duties.In short the progressive experience is demonstrated by advancing levels of responsibility and knowledge in the specialty.
2)Please submit evidence that your degree requirement is a realistic minimum requirement for the job offer.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
thanks

Mahesh20044 said:
Does any one received any RFE on "PROGRESSIVE EXPEREINCE" in EB2 case?

RFE details.
1)Submit additional evidence to show that the beneficary has at least 5 yrs. of progressive experience in the speciality.the evidence must show that the employment experience reveals progress,moves forward and advances toward increasingly complex or responsible duties.In short the progressive experience is demonstrated by advancing levels of responsibility and knowledge in the specialty.
2)Please submit evidence that your degree requirement is a realistic minimum requirement for the job offer.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
thanks

What was exactly mentioned in your ETA 750A educational & experience requirement for your position?

MS accepted in liew of BS plus experience,Experience must be progressive in speciality,extensive experience in Oracle

Progressive Experience RFE

I got similar RFE on my I-140 as follows:

"Provide a supplemental statement clarifying whether
the position requires five years of post-baccalaureate experience that is truly progressive in nature. If the position so requires, provide
evidence the beneficiary meets the requirements."

I do have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering and over 10 years of progressive experience which is truly progressive in nature.
My case was filed under eb2 category.

Please give me your valuable suggestion how to
overcome this situation.

I-140 RFE - Experience Letters

Here is my I-140 RFE:

"Submit evidence that the alien obtained the required experience in the job offered or related occupation before May, 2003. Evidence of experience must be in the form of

letter(s) from current or former employer(s) giving the name, address, and title of

the employer and a description of the experience of the alien, including specific

dates of the employment and specific duties.submission of you experience letters."

I have to get the Exp Letters from my previous 5 employers. I applied in EB2 and I have Masters and more than 3 years exp. Here are my questions:

1. I submitted all most all the exp letters along with I-140, So What is the meaning of that RFE

2. Do I need to prepare the exp letters as Progressive or just regular is OK (since I have masters) ?

3. In case I don't get exp letter from employer, getting letter from previous manager (He is working in different company now) on his current company letterhead is good or just plain paper with affidavit is fine.

4. Since this job requirement is 3 years. If I get exp letters just for 3 years, is that fine or I have to get exp letter for all previous employers since I mentioned those in my LC.

I heartly appreciate your help in this regard.

Thank you very much in advance.