Reversing First Name and Middle Name

MoozB

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I am a US Citizen and sponsored my wife and my kids to come to the US. When I was filling out immigration forms, I interchanged my wife's first name and middle name. My wife first name should be as follow As***** and middle name: Ma****. However on the forms, it was the opposite. She has now entered the US. But she wants her first name to be As*****. How do I correct this? Also in my country there is no such thing as first and middle name. We have last name and given name( which can be 2+ name long). The reason for my wife to choose As***** as first name is because that is name she is being called at.

Thanks for your advise and suggestions.

Hello,

I am a US Citizen and sponsored my wife and my kids to come to the US. When I was filling out immigration forms, I interchanged my wife's first name and middle name. My wife first name should be as follow As***** and middle name: Ma****. However on the forms, it was the opposite. She has now entered the US. But she wants her first name to be As*****. How do I correct this? Also in my country there is no such thing as first and middle name. We have last name and given name( which can be 2+ name long). The reason for my wife to choose As***** as first name is because that is name she is being called at.

Thanks for your advise and suggestions.
The specific name (and name sequence) as printed on the Green Card is the official name in the US for official public purposes. There is a an opportunity to apply for name related changes as part of citizenship procedures.