revd approval: wac02059*

kmn

Registered Users (C)
received approval: wac02059*

i recd my approval notic for 485 today
RD: 12/05/2001
ND: 12/07/2001
AD: 10/22/2003
2 FP, 1 RFE for paystubs w2 etc (rfe was recd on may 29 2003) took 5 months after rfe. this forum is one of the first few places that i share this news....i know the people here in this forum can really appreciate the pains we have gone through/going through.
I would also like to thank for the moral support the forum has ben extending all through the process.....
hang in there .....you will all get your approvals soon....Good Luck

between, can we go for stamping with a courtesy copy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

Looks like BCIS were waiting just for oct to look at your case again. This is a good sign for all of us.

CONGRATULATIONS AND ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM! :)
Raj.

CONGRATS!!! Good to see Dec approval. Got tired of seeing only Oct and Nov approvals. :)

Congrats!!!!!

Good to see some December dates.. I hope we start seeing January dates soon.. .. will give us a better feeling of movement..

All the best.

Shazam...

wow - a december approval - gives me some hope - congrats and enjoy - I worry about the 5 months after rfe though - we are was 02 061 - 2 days behind you effectively - but have not even had an rfe yet - if we do get one and it takes another 5 months - that would be pretty depressing !!
Very pleased for you though - all the best - your long slog is over and real life can begin again!!