Revalidation Time @ St. Louis

SAMe Situation.

I have to go india very soon, Sent to DOS on Sep 27th by USPS.Recvd on Sep 29th.
My passport is stuck with DOS. I faxed to withdraw on Nov 19th. But so far nothing came. They say main delay with USPS.

Check when ur check got deposited....

Check when ur check got deposited, which u send as a fee.
And that is your real receipt date.

Thanks Ray

Thanks Ray for the information.
Nita once you receive your passport please post the message. If i get it I will post it.
Thanks,
Basavaraj

12 weeks to process

To day I have called DOS 202-663-1223. The voice message system is telling that it takes 12 weeks to process revalidation.

Sent by Fedx on 3rdOCt, recd by DOS 4thOct, still waiting

I am going to send fax tomorrow to withdraw my application, since I am travling on 4th Dec. I hope that I would get it back in one day as Abhay\'s message says he got it in one day.

Please post a message if any body received passports with DOS rect date of Oct 1 or later.

Ram

No Title

I sent my PP on 28th Sept received by DOS on 1st October I got It back today i.e 29th November.

Good Luck to all of you guys who R still waiting for the Passport.

Sent On Oct 3 - Received on Nov 29

Received my Passport from Washington DC
on Nov 29. Received at St Louis on Oct 3rd.

- WJP

Is any body got H1 Stamping @ Stlouis lately/ Time period

Hi!
I sent my passport with all reqd documents on Sept 27th.Any body can suggest me how to contact them I am still waiting.
Thanx in advance
bye
karun

Got mine

Got my passport. My employer informed today that he received passport last week. Sent on Sept 13th.

Hmmmm..what a relief.

Good Luck guys.

Revalidation

Hi
I have recently received my new H 1 Transfer from my new company. I have an Emergency Situation. I have to visit India. Do I have to go to Embassy for revalidation?Can I go to Canada and get it done.Also I am stopping by at Germany for 4 days. Can I go for Revalidation?

Kindly Suggest

Vicky

I received my pp yesterday.

Sent to DOS on Oct2nd.
Received by DOS on Oct 3rd

Sent cancellation/return fax on Nov 23rd.
Sent second cancellation/return fax on Nov 29th.

pp sent by DOS on Nov 29th from Wash.
pp received @home on Nov 30th

The pp is stamped with new H1 visa.

sent on 10/5,Received by DOS on 10/6,Stamped on 12/04,got back on 12/06 with Multiple Entry H1B