Returning to US after 7 months

mehi

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

My wife and I, have GC.
The first visit took 1 month, we got GC, SSN, Driving License, Credit Card and Saving and Checking bank account, then we return to home country. For the second visit we decided to return US after 5.5 months but my wife broke her leg, so we changed the ticket. With this change The Duration of Absence is about 7 months. Now I'm worried about the situation at POE. Would they be strict about this absence? My ticket is also a return one. Does it make problem too?
Thanks

Would they be strict about this absence? My ticket is also a return one. Does it make problem too?

That 7 month absence is your only long absence, so you shouldn't have much a problem .... except if your ticket is a return ticket that ends outside the US.

Does the return ticket end outside the US? If yes, do you have a separate one-way ticket to bring you back to the US?

Does the return ticket end outside the US? If yes, do you have a separate one-way ticket to bring you back to the US?

Yes it ends outside the US, and I have not a separate one-way ticket to bring me back to the US. Does it a severe problem?