Returning back w/ a GC

Where you from jonny1?
he just said he's coming from Nepal!!!!

calm down dude, he said he came back from a trip from Nepal but it doesn't mean he is from there, however, I don't see a point by knowing the person's home country.

Last edited by a moderator:
On a different note, How can border patrol agents ( or the officers at POE ) know whether an asylee visited his/her COP or not? I mean, I've seen people saying how a mere RTD or GC would suffice the requirement to enter the U.S. So say you just presented your GC, how'd they know?

On a different note, How can border patrol agents ( or the officers at POE ) know whether an asylee visited his/her COP or not?
Know that immigration has a track record of all you international travel pattern,airlines have to report that information to them.

miss chang, if u visited ur home country when u r an asylee and home country is the COP, they will know you went there by checking your VISA, travel records and any info they can find.

I am not a nepalese citizen, i went there for vacation . so don't go to ur home country when u r an asylee. even if nepal is home home country and u like to visit it, why go there when there is no WATER, ELECTRICITY AND FULL OF DIRTS AND DUSTS?

why go there when there is no WATER, ELECTRICITY AND FULL OF DIRTS AND DUSTS?
Life is not all about the tall buildings,paved roads,big cars etc,etc.Nepal is somebody's birth country,evethough it might look as a trash to you,there ae those that cherish it.Besides,America didn't get all the tall buildings,nice cars,paved roads over night.

why go there when there is no WATER, ELECTRICITY AND FULL OF DIRTS AND DUSTS?
Life is not all about the tall buildings,paved roads,big cars etc,etc.Nepal is somebody's birth country,evethough it might look as a trash to you,there ae those that cherish it.Besides,America didn't get all the tall buildings,nice cars,paved roads over night.

the point is if this is your COP, dont go there, secondary reason for not going there is LACK OF POWER, DIRTS AND DUSTS.

That means if you come from a "poor family" you will abandon your family because you've seen/made friends with some "wealthy" people. It makes sense not to return for fear of persecution and possible problems with GC through asylum,other than that,home is home.

Last edited by a moderator: