Returned N400

vpcking

Registered Users (C)
I did a stupid thing by forgetting to sign my N400 before sending it to ISCIS. They returned it yesterday. I am wondering if I should just sign and send back the same form and fill out a new one since my application date will be different than on the old form.

Thanks,
J.

Just reprint the one page. Even if you fill it in on the web, it will let you fill in and print just one page - fill in your A# on the first page (which replicates to every page) and then fill in that one page and print it.

Follow both boatboad and Flydog's advice. Make sure that you sign yoour name in full (not the abbreviated signature on your checks)...Also check for other common errors..

It doesn't matter if you sign your full name or not. I didn't and the Immigration Officer didn't say it was wrong or anything.

The full name signature is necessary when you're at the Interview and you are signing part 13 and 14.

Whats with abbriviated vs full signature?
Can I just sign both the check and application with the same abbriviated signature? thanks.

Abbreviated signature is basically the same as what you would sign on your checks etc.

Full signature is basically your full name written in cursive...which is not the same as what you would use to sign your checks.

:D