Return of the Disappearing Cases

I140ForEver - Just wait

For me also, the cases were listed for around 3-4 days after which the portfolio account got empty. I sent a level1 fax inquiry listing that my case status is missing and only today the case status is back. I waited for 3 weeks before sending the fax, and it took another 10 days for the fax request to be processed. Assholes, they did not fix the case of my wife. I am planning to make another fax inquiry saying that the status is missing.

My attorney is lousy who never cares about the case once filed. If I don't have the case status I would not know when to bug him. I kind of need this badly.

WAC-02-134-5xxxx
LUD 7/22 ( due to online status availability :) :) :) )

Thanks for the input fellas. Not in panic mode as yet. Don't really care whether the case is listed or not. I have an extremely low opinion of the online case status in any case, I don't think I plan to send them a fax inquiry, been there, done that and nothing happens. But I was more curious in terms of the possibilities it could signify.

Personally I have a feeling it is a good thing. I think there is some software bug in their code, that causes it to not show up if an IIO is reading the case. It doesn't signify approval or RFE, just means someone is looking. I plan to go for 2FP sometime this weekend, and if past trends are of any value, there is a strong possibility that I will receive my approval in 2 months. Atleast that is what my lawyer feels. Apparently, the pattern she is seeing in all her cases are approval within 60 days of 2FP.

Who can tell what is going to happen with INS? You have to have balls of steel to make a prediction with INS around. Nothing left to do but wait stoically. Waiting for the JIT to cross my RD before I pick the cudgels again and start sending faxes to INS.

Congratulations!

nath_r said:
i got approval wac-02-083. I am very much thankful to this nice forum and nice people for giving enough wealth of information to share with others. I wish everyone on this board to get their approvals soon.

I don't have much information about ADIT. Can you please share info on this please?. I need to go to montery,sanjose i think. There is no info on the welcome notice. any info will be greatly appreciated.

thanks again and wish all quick approval

LUD changed for my spouse(primary) 07/21, mine 07/14

140_takes_4ever said:
Thanks for the input fellas. Not in panic mode as yet. Don't really care whether the case is listed or not. I have an extremely low opinion of the online case status in any case, I don't think I plan to send them a fax inquiry, been there, done that and nothing happens. But I was more curious in terms of the possibilities it could signify.

Personally I have a feeling it is a good thing. I think there is some software bug in their code, that causes it to not show up if an IIO is reading the case. It doesn't signify approval or RFE, just means someone is looking. I plan to go for 2FP sometime this weekend, and if past trends are of any value, there is a strong possibility that I will receive my approval in 2 months. Atleast that is what my lawyer feels. Apparently, the pattern she is seeing in all her cases are approval within 60 days of 2FP.

Who can tell what is going to happen with INS? You have to have balls of steel to make a prediction with INS around. Nothing left to do but wait stoically. Waiting for the JIT to cross my RD before I pick the cudgels again and start sending faxes to INS.