Return of the Disappearing Cases

I am assuming you're talking of cases disappearing from the online status thing? Then yes, mine went away for a few days last month and came back. It now says something odd, but I just got an approval letter in the mail, so the case returned in a good way for me.

case reppeared but with old info

My wife case has re-appeared after being un-accessible for few days.
However the case status is back to 1 month ago (RFE) and does not reflect the most updated status I was going to see 1 week ago (RFE received)
I called USCIS and the lady was useless.
Basically she said: disregard the case status message and wait for the approval.

Yes, I was talking about being unavailable and then returning. Mine says that my case does not exist for the second week now.

Got welcome notice in mail today. Says it is approved and courtesy copy.
Don't know if it is true yet. Will update in a later post in evening today
Online status still missing
ND : July 1 , 2004.

Mine too is missing since 6/25

However I am happy with this development. I stopped checking LUD (yes, I was suffering from ALOUDS syndrome). I am planning to issue 2nd level fax inquiry next week. Sure it will not help but just to feel good that I am trying my best.

WAC-02-134-xxxxx.
Mar 11, 2002.

is anyone got their case back online?. is anyone called INS?

is anyone got their case back online?. is anyone called INS and got any response ?. I talked to my lawyer and he gives the same old message that their computers have some problem. Don't know what to do . thanks for your replies.

Case approved after re-appearing

My case LUD before it disappeared was Jun 24th with message saying they received my RFE information and it will take 730 days....

Disappeared toward end of June.

Came back July 2nd with old message saying received my FP results and case resumed....

Today online and email indicated my case was approved on July 6th.

I think their computer was having some problem and they cannot restore their database back to the most current version.

Don't worry !

Familyof5 WAC02-087 (Jan 15th 2002 RD).

thanks for the reply. my case disappeared on 5th.

I checked it now and it still missing. Wait for few more days.

i got my welcome notice..

i got approval wac-02-083. I am very much thankful to this nice forum and nice people for giving enough wealth of information to share with others. I wish everyone on this board to get their approvals soon.

I don't have much information about ADIT. Can you please share info on this please?. I need to go to montery,sanjose i think. There is no info on the welcome notice. any info will be greatly appreciated.

thanks again and wish all quick approval

missing!

My lawyer got my approval notice.....still need to get my spouse's approval.

WAC02 148 5xxxx
RD 03/29/02

My case seems to be missing from the data base now. Not sure what that means.

Since it has been a long time since I checked my cases status I thought I would take a peek. I logged in to see if LUD had changed, (it hadn't) at this point I usually log off and get back to things, but decided for the heck of it to see what was up with the old case, and BAM I almost fell out of my chair, gave a system error and the report that there was a problem in the WAC number entered, which is weird because on the prior screen it shows my case with LUD.

Couldn't find anything on this forum that explained the situation, So if anyone has a explanation for this scenario, I will only be too glad to hear it.

Since you have not done 2nd FP as yet - this is different from the what some of us had experienced. Call up NSC and initiate an inquiry at least. The 30 day clock for them to respond to you should be started ASAP. Maybe by that will enable them to look at your case just when 2nd FP results arrive.
Can't think of a reason though for the disappearance of pre-2nd FP case