Retrogression Will End Soon... Like in 2-3 months.

Akbari

Registered Users (C)
Dear All,

Good day!

Do not worry. This retrogression chakkar is due to very very few left over cases like mine. There may be only 200-250 cases of for 1998-2002 remaining. Those will be cleared very soon. And life will be normal again..

My PD is Jan 23, 1998.
I-485
rd 1/03
td(nyc) 6/04

So, I think mine will be one of those few cases they have technically considered for cut off dates.. But these cases must be very very few.

I am expecting interview letter. So, please pray for me.

I AM SURE THIS RETROGRESSION IS MATTER OF A MONTH OR AT THE MOST 2-3 MONTHS.

On What Basis

What's the source of the information you mentioned that only 200-250 cases for 1998-2002 are left(pending)??

Good Luck for you GC

Akbari said:
Dear All,

Good day!

Do not worry. This retrogression chakkar is due to very very few left over cases like mine. There may be only 200-250 cases of for 1998-2002 remaining. Those will be cleared very soon. And life will be normal again..

My PD is Jan 23, 1998.
I-485
rd 1/03
td(nyc) 6/04

So, I think mine will be one of those few cases they have technically considered for cut off dates.. But these cases must be very very few.

my guess you should get approval in max 2 months

Akbari said:
Dear All,

Good day!

My PD is Jan 23, 1998.
I-485
rd 1/03
td(nyc) 6/04

Akbari said:
Dear All,

Good day!

My PD is Jan 23, 1998.
I-485
rd 1/03
td(nyc) 6/04

Wow!! U r waiting since 98? I am waiting since 2001 and now feel I have very few reasons to complain when I look at U.
Thanks for being so positive and hope U get Ur GC ASAP.

Wow:

Its amazing to find people waiting from Jan, 98. Though I brooded when the dates regressed, I got over it very quickly. As I do not have a labour yet.

My labour has been filed in Delaware in Dec2002. Languishing in hilly BEC.

I wish you all the best with your GC.

Regards

Nrupendra

Akbari said:
Dear All,

Good day!

My PD is Jan 23, 1998.
I-485
rd 1/03
td(nyc) 6/04

Good for you.

I would like to hear..why do you say there are only 200-250 cases. I would imagine there must be lot more cases before July 2002 as lot of ppl from NY-NJ have been waiting for GC for long long time.

It would be nice to get a answer from INS/USCIS how many cases they are talking about!!!

One of the unlucky ones

I am one of those unlucky guys from NY who has been waiting since Jul 2001. My labour alone took 3.5 years.

Expect the dates to move very fast to April 2001... maybe in next six months but then it will come to screeching halt. There are tens of thousands of cases from 2001 who havent even recieved their LC as yet and many more in USCIS.

Well out of tens of thousands of LC which were filed in 2001 i guess many of them wont be with their company any more ... most likely moved to some other company or gone back or applied through different company ....

i think if they implement the rule which will disallow labor substitution then the dates will move much faster .... i wont be surprise that this rule will come very soon then they will start moving the dates faster ....

unless they stop labor substitution ... its gonna be horrible for those who have PD from 2002 onwards .

Akbari said:
Dear All,

Good day!

Do not worry. This retrogression chakkar is due to very very few left over cases like mine. There may be only 200-250 cases of for 1998-2002 remaining.

Wake up !! Several thousands cases are still pending in DOL now in BEC. (More cases from 2000 to 2002) These cases are getting aprroved everyday and flooding in INS with I 140/485 for AOS. But available visas are so limited and world wide requirements are also increased (other than India, China , Mexcico), you estimate will not come to reality soon,

Note: More than 350,000 pending LC cases are at BEC from 1998- March 2005 . There Priority dates are before the PERm PDs. Availble visas are much less than the pending LC per year.

Those will be cleared very soon. And life will be normal again..

My PD is Jan 23, 1998.
I-485
rd 1/03
td(nyc) 6/04

Last edited by a moderator:
IPC302 said:
Well out of tens of thousands of LC which were filed in 2001 i guess many of them wont be with their company any more ... most likely moved to some other company or gone back or applied through different company ....

i think if they implement the rule which will disallow labor substitution then the dates will move much faster .... i wont be surprise that this rule will come very soon then they will start moving the dates faster ....

unless they stop labor substitution ... its gonna be horrible for those who have PD from 2002 onwards .

very veryfew (in low hundreds) of 400K labor cases have left their sponsoring companies. End of LC substitution will have effect in moving cases very rapidly from 1998 to 2001. After that I am not so sure. If number of GC are not increased expect retrogression to move ahead by one year in one year with 2006 corresponding to 2001....hopefully

Nrupendra said:
Wow:

Its amazing to find people waiting from Jan, 98. Though I brooded when the dates regressed, I got over it very quickly. As I do not have a labour yet.

My labour has been filed in Delaware in Dec2002. Languishing in hilly BEC.

I wish you all the best with your GC.

Regards

Nrupendra

This is probably substitution case, no sympathies.

Schedule A workers and other categories

Who are:

* Schedule A Workers (Only Nurses and Physical therapists? or also people with exceptional ability in the arts, sciences?--who are they? )
* EB4
* EB5
*Targeted Employment Areas/Regional Centers

Akbari said:
Dear All,

Good day!

Do not worry. This retrogression chakkar is due to very very few left over cases like mine. There may be only 200-250 cases of for 1998-2002
:p ;) :D :cool: You made my day man. First I was depressed that the dates have retrogressed, but you really cheered me up. I just love eternally optimistic people without clues of the pragmatics that makes evil world function. 200-250 without the K at the end makes the numbers so meaningless. Due to my flamboyant nature I will correct this statement just this once from 200-250 to 250K waiting. Second, point that this eternal optimist missed is that visas were provided between 2001-2005 at such a rapid pace that they have exceeded the allocation number to be provided to folks from India/China hence even if only 200-250 applicants are remaining it will take years for BCIS to start processing cases 2002 onwards.

(yes my friend visas are offered as first come first served with an additional variable for allowed allocation, please do not forget the allocation as this is crucial in determining the years that are applicable for backlog. This of this there are other like you that have cases pending since 1997 what of them?)
:p :eek: Was that eye popping or was that eye popping

remaining. Those will be cleared very soon. And life will be normal again..

My PD is Jan 23, 1998.
I-485
rd 1/03
td(nyc) 6/04

Akbari said:
Dear All,

Good day!

My PD is Jan 23, 1998.
I-485
rd 1/03
td(nyc) 6/04

Not sure why in the world a person who's labor is pending since 98' would be with the same employer . That is 6 years on H1B and now on 7th year extension.

I work for a consulting company which literally "sell" their pre-approved labor.

The negotiation is simple. " Work for 50k and we will give you pre-approved labor". There are email proofs for this statement as well.

The guys works for 50k in CA. And Lo behold in 6 months he/she has a GC. I am not cooking up this scenario. There are people who have had thier GCs approved with my employer.

In those 6 months my employer will have made so much in 6 months that he cannot make off my salary in the whole year .

Thhis country has some F#$#$# people making thier policies.

Retrogression...

My attorney has recently replied to my NOF (prevailing wage rage) and we are positive that we would get the labor approval in mid Oct 05.

PD: April 2002, EB2 (NJ state, NY regional)

1) Am I be eligible to apply for I-485 after receiving the LC approval in mid Oct 05?

2) I understand that priority dates have been retrogressed. But can I still submit the I-485 petition along with my I-140?

Thanks
ind

no more unlucky, actually the lucky one

you will get your gc approval before most, now it is going to be a PD game, watch it
sr_srikanth said:
I am one of those unlucky guys from NY who has been waiting since Jul 2001. My labour alone took 3.5 years.