Retrogression and I-485 application

receipt after Sept 13

Dear all
I Fedexed I140/485 concurrently to VSC as EB1-OR on Sept 20th. Package arrived Sept 21.
I am still waiting for a case number.
Has anyone received a case number since the retrogression news came out?
Is it possible that so many files arrived after the news that VSC might not assign a receipt date before Oct 1, even if the package arrived before Oct 1?

This is my first application for Green card. Seems the nightmare has started.

Many thanks.

We mailed out our NIW case(my husband's) to NSC on Sep 27th and it arrived on the the 28th. Maybe its too soon to tell but I am seeing the same thing. Does anyone know how soon the checks cash ? I havent seen our checks cash out either.

Since NSC was loaded, it takes about 10 days for the ckecks to be cashed.
Please wait for a few more days.

notice of receipt arrived

Got them today

Concurrent I140/485/ead/ap sent Sept 20, received Sept 21, Notice date Sept 29, arrived today(Oct 6).

What is my I485 priority date? Is it the Received Date or Notice Date? Online status show received Sept 29th.
Confusing.

This is what I got from our lawyer when I asked them about the RD / ND. Hope it helps. I would have freaked out if the answer was any different

------
Hello! It is the date that they actually receive the package. Even if the notice date is different, the service center will make the priority date earlier so that it more accurately portrays the date they received it.

Hi pacman,

are you absolutely certain about this because my paralegal told me that RD is what matters. Does anyone else have any experiences?

w8ting4gc said:
Got them today

Concurrent I140/485/ead/ap sent Sept 20, received Sept 21, Notice date Sept 29, arrived today(Oct 6).

What is my I485 priority date? Is it the Received Date or Notice Date? Online status show received Sept 29th.
Confusing.

RD