• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Result of the court hearing 12th July 2010

dv pidit

Registered Users (C)
Guys whoever gets any official results of what happened in the court,please post here and share with the community.Thanks

Reports coming from sources inside the court room is that the Judge has struck out the case against 22K winners.

Now, every 22k winners can forget about it, as the whole drama comes to an end today. They have to wait for July 15.

From a legit source

Are u kidding me? Under 20mins?

Reports coming from sources inside the court room is that the Judge has struck out the case against 22K winners.

Now, every 22k winners can forget about it, as the whole drama comes to an end today. They have to wait for July 15.

From a legit source

Exactly!!the judge may be still hearing what the lawers have to say on their behalf.TOO EARLY FOR ANY OUTCOME NOW!!

There was no hope before now..... I am also a previous winner. Its fact, and its life. We have to accept it and move on and wait for July 15.......That's just 3 days from today

Anyone have internal source here on what exactly happened inside the court for last hour??

Did you read something? No! There are no cell phones allowed in the court room. I hope the longer the hearing is, the better the chance are.

nop..Its 1AM Sydney time.I am off for Bed.Cant be bothered to stay awake for results anymore.Keep me posted if anyone of you get any recent news.

The court session might last for hours.Some people think that it will last for only a small time ,less than an hour.You might spend more time waiting for the results than u think.Go make urselves lunch or supper.You might be in for a long ride.

From Iran, there is no reliable news channel for such a news here and also most of the states news websites are banned! so please refresh the topic as soon as there would be any sign from the court results, I need to more positive energy!!