Response!!!

birdaz

Registered Users (C)
I just spoke to an IO. She told me to check back in 2nd week of September to get any information regarding my case. Only information she said she had was that my case has been pending. Upon insisting she mentioned it was because they are trying to categorize the files based on the order they were received.
Any one had similar response?

Still waiting.

You are under Extended Review, right?

For how long you are on the same state? I got IO response as Extended Review first time in June 2007.

You are under Extended Review, right?

For how long you are on the same state? I got IO response as Extended Review first time in June 2007.

Actually I got the response last December after waiting for a while since that chain of LUDs. Interestingly that was the last time they mentioned about "Extended Review". Eversince I had IOs spoken to me more than 20 times and got different responses : Name check, Security check, Internal Review, Review with an officer blah blah... until now no concrete answer.
I asked fro SR two times in last 6 months; one was replied with a vague answer and other one i never got. I tried to file another SR few times this month but weiredly the system was not allowing to do that ( as per CS reps). Had my FP2 on August 14 but still no update....
My friend, I have no clue to where actually I belong to on the hazy path of this famous process.

Called NSC.

I am getting consistent answer from June last week till today as "Extended Review".

Got a nice lady on phone, she told sorry as my case is very old and couldn't give me the right status as long as it is under extended review. But every IO confirming that it is their internal checks.

I asked her
1. Is it only my file under extended review --> no there are lots.
2. What is the criteria to select the files for extended review --> I don't know.
3. Called in June, July and again in August and hearing the same status when do you think my case will be ready --> I am sorry it may be tomorrow or couple of months. Please call back in couple of weeks again to find out.
4. Can you tell us when my name check was completed --> Sorry we are not allowed to look into any FBI related information. I am also a customer here and I really don't know when the officer takes the file.
5. Do you think some one is working on these Extended Review cases or no one touching these files --> Yes sure. Here every one is working hard to approve all the old cases. I can't tell you when yours will be approved.

So I am STUCK.

Birdaz,
If your last FP was on 5/18/2006 it has expired since it is valid for only 15 months.
You might want to raise a service request to get another FP done

to be believed or not !!!

I am getting consistent answer from June last week till today as "Extended Review".

Got a nice lady on phone, she told sorry as my case is very old and couldn't give me the right status as long as it is under extended review. But every IO confirming that it is their internal checks.
So I am STUCK.

I have the same issue, hearing Extended Review since July 1st week onwards. Called several times NSC, says checks may be internal or waiting from other departments etc..... Since my Namecheck has been completed (confirmed by many IOs in Infopass) and gave FP code-3 recently, I believe my case is in pending because of this Additional Review....

But all of suddenly today when I called, service rep responded that no checks are in pending.... when I raised Additional/Extended Review, she said none of them are in pending.... I don't know whether to be concluded or not about my External/Additional Review things....

Anyhow my visa availabilty will be Current from Sep, then I will go to every option to find out what is happening REALLY.....

FP2 done

Birdaz,
If your last FP was on 5/18/2006 it has expired since it is valid for only 15 months.
You might want to raise a service request to get another FP done

rs74, my FP2 was already done on August 14, 07.
BTW the system is not letting me raise any SR since this month, as per Customer Service.

Additional Review

I am also in similar situation. I applied I485/I140 09/30, 2005. 140 approved within 3 months, but I485 still pending. June, 2007 i heard from info. pass everything is clear except namecheck for me and my wife, stuck since 2005. I sent letters to cong./senate/FL for the Namecheck. My wife (derivative) did SR and got reply on July 20th says its pending. I put SR on July 5, 2007 and got reply on Aug.22, 2007 saying '...actively processing...Additional Review...contact us within 60 days". I don't know what it is. does my namecheck cleared and really they actively process my case, i don't know. anybody have any idea.

Also today I got email from CRIS saying our EADs (3rd) are approved (card production), wepplied EAD/AP on mid of July.