Response to RFE sent to TSC

garemani

Registered Users (C)
I finally sent my response to the RFE I got on Jan31 regarding the 3rd prong with 10 new letters from all independent top rank scientists (4 different government agencies) and 3 new journal publications (all first authors). Still I dont have many citations as my publications are very recent (8 journal papers all within the last 12 months). This is the only thing that concerns me!

Anybody knows how long it will take to get feedback from TSC after you send your response to the RFE?!?!?! I appreciate if you share your experience.

Best

NSC is taking around 1.5 months. TSC is much faster. I think you might hear something in less than a month. Just a note - CIS does not consider any achievements after the filing of the initial petition like the 3 new publications. I had 2 new ones after the initial filing which the officer said wont be counted. But, not to worry. I think you have a good case. 10 new independent letters signifying impact of your research is a great number.

Good Luck

garemani said:
I finally sent my response to the RFE I got on Jan31 regarding the 3rd prong with 10 new letters from all independent top rank scientists (4 different government agencies) and 3 new journal publications (all first authors). Still I dont have many citations as my publications are very recent (8 journal papers all within the last 12 months). This is the only thing that concerns me!

Anybody knows how long it will take to get feedback from TSC after you send your response to the RFE?!?!?! I appreciate if you share your experience.

Best
Normally it takes about 3 weeks at TSC. You may get response within 2 weeks too, (depending on the officer).
Good luck!