response sent to Rfe

TSCPAIN

Registered Users (C)
response sent on rfe issued on i-485 on Aug 15th. Any body knows how many days it will take for them to adjudicate after receiving response. How about Jadi and arcdocs's cases. please post your experiences, thanks
ND/RD:May2001
fp:Mar/Oct2002
Rfe : Aug2003

TSCPAIN, I am still waiting for my approval. Its been eleven days since they received my response for the RFE. My lawyer told me last week that I should expect my approval this week. My fingers are crossed right now and hopefully what he told me last week would come to pass by Gods grace.

TSCPAIN & jadi

TSCPAIN will turn into TSCJOY, and JADI will soon turn into MEETI (sweet). We all are very sanguine about your imminent approvals this/next week. Hang on there and let us hope for the good news.

Re: what was the rfe on

I guess for acrdocs and TSCPAIN, it was w.r.t affidavit of support to their spouses. For Jadi, I think it was w.r.t Medical. I will stand corrected by any of them,otherwise.

Poongunranar, I just enjoy reading your post. Your encouragement to us that have received RFE's lately is well noted. Please keep it up. Yes you are correct, my RFE was for medical and I have no doubt in my mind that my day of MEETI (Sweet) is closer. I can wait to give God the glory.

Hi,

I sent the response back for my rfe and they received it on Jul 16th. No change in the status after that. Rfe for dependent visa paper

TSCPain and Poongunranar,

I have not yet received the RFE. I was only guessing that it might be related to the affidavit of support because I know for a fact that my lawyer filed the wrong form.
The online status states that the RFE was mailed out on August 8th. Today it is 11 days from that date and neither I nor my lawyer in New York has received it. The lawyer says that sometimes the mailing dept at BCIS service centers do not actually mail out the letter for a couple of days after the message changes. Maybe that explains why we have'nt received anything. I hope it has not been misplaced by the postal service. Thus far that has happened with my wife's 485 receipt notice, her EAD receipt notice and an RFE sent with regard to her AP last year.
TSCPain and Jadi, how many days after your respecive online status' changed to 'RFE sent' did you both actually receive it?

Arcdocs
Actually I didn;t revceive any thing yet, my lawyer got the original form(it's in yellow color) from BCIS, I called bcis about this they said such rfes will be received by attorneys when they represent the case, so I worked with the lawyer and we sent out the responce for that. wait for two more days and call bcis, do not always trust lawyers.