Response from VSC for fresh H1B

jsmishra

Hi,

My employer filled fresh H1B thru Premium processing. He says that DHL delivered the application on May 26th morning. However we(employer/lawyer) have not got any mail or receipt notice from VSC so far.

Its already more than 2 weeks and I am wondering if anybody faced similar situation. Looking for response from similar people, who has filled on 26th may and has got the receipt notices or rejection notice.

Thanks,
JS

My application was received on May 26th and I received a receipt notice dated May 31st. But my H1 is not a fresh H1B.
jsmishra said:
Hi,

My employer filled fresh H1B thru Premium processing. He says that DHL delivered the application on May 26th morning. However we(employer/lawyer) have not got any mail or receipt notice from VSC so far.

Its already more than 2 weeks and I am wondering if anybody faced similar situation. Looking for response from similar people, who has filled on 26th may and has got the receipt notices or rejection notice.

Thanks,
JS

same case.I received receipt No

I have been filed on 26th,I have received receipt notice on June 5th.I freshly applied 2006.I am praying god for aprovel. best wishes for you

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have recieved the EAC number then dont worry...rejected applications do not recieve a notice number...but my case is some what strange, my employer filed my H1 on the 3 of April. That was the first day. I have not received the EAC number till date. Anybody in the same situation?

H 1 B Regular Quota

be2embedd said:
I have been filed on 26th,I have received receipt notice on June 5th.I freshly applied 2006.I am praying god for aprovel. best wishes for you

Hello there !

Mine is same situation as urs ,my application reached on 26 ,I have receipt notice 5 june .This is my fresh H1 B in regular Quota .My attorney sent a mail to VSC ,they responded saying "this case in under review ".Kindly share ur update as we both on same Boat .Did u get any response lately

Regards
Nazim

still now i didn't receive any updation

Hi Nazim,
ok ,we will pray god for good news.what is your receipt NO?
mine is EAC-06-182-xxxxx
with

hi there,

my petition was received on may 25th by vermont center.I have the courier delivery confirmation number but haven't received recipt number yet.my employer/lawyer are waiting,is there any way i can figure out that application was really delivered/sent or my employer is fooling me up.

Thnx preeti

be2embedd said:
Hi Nazim,
ok ,we will pray god for good news.what is your receipt NO?
mine is EAC-06-182-xxxxx
with

Hello be2embedd,

Did you try calling the number to check on your status? Mine is slightly higher than yours and the message says it takes about 90-150 days to process.

Does anyone REALLY have to wait this long?

Thank you.

Hello, my is a similar situation. I file on June 2nd. PP for aa fresh H1b. Received a EAC number on June 29th, no answer what so ever yet. I read Vermont center in packed with applications, I read that PP also has a kind of quota, I called and they told me the same thing you read on your case status online( which says that I have to wait 60 to 150 days) . At this point who knows exactly what is happening, I work in academia, I filed PP and I still have no answer. I'm so so fustrated with the situation and I can understand your fustration, we only have to wait.

Hello,

I am almost in the same boat as StillHoping and b2embedded....My application reached on 26th May and I have a reciept notice of June 6th..When I check the status it shows that it is in process and will take 90-150 days. Any idea how to check if it will be considered for the quota? However this was a mistake by VSC because my application was first sent to VSC in 1st week of April. But they noticed it on 26th May.

Hoping for the best.

Regards,
Paddy

bkpaddy said:
Hello,

I am almost in the same boat as StillHoping and b2embedded....My application reached on 26th May and I have a reciept notice of June 6th..When I check the status it shows that it is in process and will take 90-150 days. Any idea how to check if it will be considered for the quota? However this was a mistake by VSC because my application was first sent to VSC in 1st week of April. But they noticed it on 26th May.

Hoping for the best.

Regards,
Paddy

If you ahve received the receipt number, then you are in the queue. Nothing to worry.

Is that right? That as long as you have a receipt number - even if it might have been issued incorrectly and/or your receipt date is past May 26 - you are in the queue? Anyone has experiences with applications with receipt numbers later than the last day that ended up getting approved (i.e. last year)?

Can it happen that VSC incorrectly categorizes your application as falling under the advanced degree quota and that's why it gives you a receipt number? I have a Masters from a different country, and my lawyer is worried that they might have made a mistake and put me in the wrong quota. :(

I am stressing out a bit... :(