Response from USCIS To Status Inquiry

soham13

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

My Lawyer got the response letter for the status query initiated. Here is message from the Paralegal :

"We have received the attached letter in response to our inquiry on your
case. The letter states that your priority date is not current and no
visa numbers are available, however, we are aware that this information is
incorrect as your priority date was current at the time of inquiry and
remains current for the month of March. The attorney is therefore
placing an inquiry through AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) to see if we can find out why USCIS is saying this. "

Any one knows how long the AILA inquiry takes to respond ? Hoping get some good news.....!

Thanks,

Any chance yours is Labor is a EB3 case, instead of EB2 case?

I have seen couple of cases w.r.t Sub. Labor where the applicant is told he is in EB2 but it turned out in the end that Labor is EB3.

I hope this is not true in your case.

Aila

soham,

I have a lot of experience with AILA inquiries and all I can say is that it depends. Sometimes my lawyer has been able to get an update through AILA within a week. Other times we have had to wait for a month. It all depends on the relationship between your lawyer and the AILA rep and the nature of the inquiry.

regards,

saras76

Hi Saras 76

How are you? have you heard from POJ? I did send him an e-mail, but no reply

Can you PM your tele number, I would like to speak with you

Sue

Poj

susan ward said:
Hi Saras 76

How are you? have you heard from POJ? I did send him an e-mail, but no reply

Can you PM your tele number, I would like to speak with you

Sue

susan ward,

POJs dad passed away recently. I believe he is busy taking care of family at the present time. I will PM you my number. Talk to you soon.

saras

Ead

Hi,
I am new to this portal. I have a pending I140 and 485, EAD, AP. Mine is labor substitution with priority date of 10/2001. we have RD for all the other steps as 2/21/06.
When can we expect EAD for the spouse job.
Any ideas are appreciated.
Thanks.

Thanks HARRY.

For labour substitution, will there be more queries?. What is the normal time frame.
for me
I140 , I485, I765,I131 ------ RD & ND 2/21/06.

Online status tells so many days like 700 or 800 days for I 485. Is it true?

I am eagerly waiting for EAD. In this forum , I saw some cases being getting EAD in a month. My only question: is Labor sustition slow down the process?

I think, Labor substitution does not have impact on EAD and AP. It may take little more time on 140 and 485 stage. That is also my guessing.

If you are properly filed with everything, you may get it with in a month. Properly mean with good photos, clear doc....