Response from Congressman

bd2007dk

Registered Users (C)
Following comment from my congressman. Please comment how reliable is these information as far as inconsistancy of Texas USCIS

"Here is the response I received from USCIS in Texas.

The FBI fingerprints and name checks are current.

Our office is making a concentrated effort on adjudicating I-485's where a visa became available on July 1 and that if your constituent does not receive a notice of action on his/her case within 45-60 days, then please contact us at that time.

Thank you for your inquiry and please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have further questions regarding this case.
"

i received same USCIS reponse from our congressmen.....one month back nothing happend yet....USCIS sends standard reply to senator & congressmen to be safe....it has worked for few people....

My congressman's office called me today and told me that they contacted the TSC about my recent 'additonal review...6 months' letter that I had received from TSC as my SR response on 08/13. They told me that TSC apologized that the letter was sent wrongly and my case in fact is still in the 'Exams area' and that they should contact TSC after 45 days incase nothing happened.

Meanwhile, I called TSC today and the TSC IO says my 'namecheck' is still pending and no officer has been assigned to my case.

At this moment, I don't know whom to believe.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi catch_22_4_GC

My congressman's office called me today and told me that they contacted the TSC about my recent 'additonal review...6 months' letter that I had received from TSC as my SR response on 08/13. They told me that TSC apologized that the letter was sent wrongly and my case in fact is still in the 'Exams area' and that they should contact TSC after 45 days incase nothing happened.

Meanwhile, I called TSC today and the TSC IO says my 'namecheck' is still pending and no officer has been assigned to my case.

At this moment, I don't know whom to believe.:confused:

Hi hello my friends
I called TSC on today primary applicant name check (NC) it is pending
I don't know what happened last month when I called NC i s cleared and when I went to Infopass appt they said its cleared in last year in march..
but today I got different answer..
will they request twice or once...
I contacted congressman last week i got reply from them & said pending u r applications awaiting open an officer,
but they did not mentioned about NC...
please give your opinions
also if any body know how to write the letter to FL ... and including matter..
example..
it's really help full and appreciates.

thanks

Last edited by a moderator: