Responded to RFE, but no LUD or message change

origin72

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,

I received an RFE to my I-485 (EB2) and the deadline was Jan 7th, 2008. My lawyers responded to NSC on Dec 13, 2007 and they have proof of delivery that it reached NSC on Dec 14, 2007.

However, there has been no LUD or message change. The message is still the old one that they sent requent for evidence, etc.

Has anyone seen a similar behavior? Should I contact NSC annd ask them if they received my response?

Any suggestions??

Thanks.

eb

I had the same thing. But they do receive RFE as per other people.
Update this link once you receive your Green card

Kk

Hi everyone,

I received an RFE to my I-485 (EB2) and the deadline was Jan 7th, 2008. My lawyers responded to NSC on Dec 13, 2007 and they have proof of delivery that it reached NSC on Dec 14, 2007.

However, there has been no LUD or message change. The message is still the old one that they sent requent for evidence, etc.

Has anyone seen a similar behavior? Should I contact NSC annd ask them if they received my response?

Any suggestions??

Thanks.

eb2

same here. my lawyer responsed my 485 RFE on 12/13 and it was delivered to NSC on 12/14 but so far no lud or status changed. Please update if you have any outcome.

Thanks.

eb

UPDATES:
I responded to my skin test RFE on 12/17/07 and got card production email today on 12/21/07....:D:D:D:D:D

I had the same thing. But they do receive RFE as per other people.
Update this link once you receive your Green card

Kk

KK,

Congratulations!!! That's great news.

Did you get any LUD or message change before your approval email or was it always showing that they have sent you RFE?

Thanks..

eb

It was just showing they have sent me RFE and suddenly today card production ordered.....:D

KK,

Congratulations!!! That's great news.

Did you get any LUD or message change before your approval email or was it always showing that they have sent you RFE?

Thanks..

Just spoke to the customer service rep at NSC and they said that the RFE response was received on Dec 17th (It was sent on Dec 13th). So, looks like that the online system is not up to date.

Hi everyone,

Got the "Card Production Ordered..." email today. (perfect new years gift!!)

Good luck to everyone!

Thanks!!