Responded back to NOID around six months back, no response sofar, anyone in same boat

Vasuorion

Registered Users (C)
Responded back to NOID around six months back, no response sofar

Please share if anyone on similar cituation.
Responded back to Intend to Deny on my I-485 around sep 07 itself , No response yet, is anyone in the similar situation ?

PD EB3 07/2002
Substitute labour
VSC > TSC 03/07
Sofar four EAD's and four AP's approved.
NOID on I-485, ( Employment verification letter) Answered around sep 07 itself and message says RFE response received and there are three LUD's on 1-485. 09/09, 09/10 and 09/11, after that no response.
I have an soft LUD on 03/02 for me and my family.

I have applied AP's for me and my family in DEC 07 and they got approved on Feb end.
I applied for EAD renewal again.

Any thoughts and Idea's, is there anything that i can do at this time ??

Please advise.
Thanks
Vasu

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say please call up service center and ask them about the status they might have already made a decision but not told you and you will run out of time for your next application to be in the queue.

I took the info pass appointment in the month of Nov 07 and they said it doesnt say any wheather it's approved any, I have applied the Advance parole after that and sent to USCIS Texas service centre, they have approved AP for me and my family.

Yes i will take the info pass appointment once again i will check and thanks for your reply.

Thanks
Vasu