Resident dates on My GC

stereo

Registered Users (C)
I just received the card and noticed
"Resident since March 2003"

Is this normal...and can someone share their experience....

Also what does Category E26 means.....

cheers.

Wrong date on mu husband's card

We received the card yesterday, the resident date for him is since Nov, 1999 which is the priority date, I called 800 CS and lawyer, and they said we need to file I-90 to local CIS to replace the card without any charge. I post the thread with the wrong card subject and all the feedbacks I have gotten so far were applying citizenship now instead of relacing the card (since it will take more than one year). Please share your solution with us!

Perhaps this is how TSC is applogizing for our loooong waiting time...GC.:D

They give us GC with OLD date on it. It is like counting 5 years for citizinship from time of applying for I-485.

If I were you, I would NOT bother correct date. I would apply after five years of GC date...

Re:

Stereo:
We went to the local CIS this morning, at the first sight, the IIO were not sure whether or not it was a mistake. After she confirmed with another IIO, she started to tell us the repalcing the new card by filing I-90. We are going to travel international pretty soon, anyone think it will be a problem for us because of the wrong resident date? Please share me your story about what you have heard and wha you are going to do. THX

lovejl
i am not going to worry about this date....i am going to let it go....

may be you can share your exp after your travel...:D

cheers...