Rescheuling FP

hello2911

Rescheduling Finger Printing

:) :mad: My wife is currently in India and today I recieved a FP notice for my wife to be done on June 10th but my wife is coming back on June 30th. What do I do. Can she do the FP in Bombay ? Is any one has an experience in rescheulding the FP. MY ND is April 5th 2002.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
get it done on time

hello2911 said:
:) :mad: My wife is currently in India and today I recieved a FP notice for my wife to be done on June 10th but my wife is coming back on June 30th. What do I do. Can she do the FP in Bombay ? Is any one has an experience in rescheulding the FP. MY ND is April 5th 2002.
Thanks
This is my advice -
It will be much better if all of you get FP done on scheduled time unless you are in no hurry of getting green card or if you have some more important situation in india to deal with.
Your file may be sitting in the office for God know how long before the next FP is triggered.

You can call FP location (office) specified on your FP notice and reschedule for later date. I know that others did the same thing. It should not be a problem.

I know one of my friend was in same situation, she done her FP after she came from india after 10 days after original date with out any problem this was in Florida, i don't know about your . you call local INS and request them.